Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default OK, here I go: starting PSU

Finally plunked money into the nex gen(now "now gen"?). Got PSU for the 360. I used to play a lot online back in the DC days(ver 1), but now I play mostly ver 2 offline , of course, every couple of months. Anyway, I hope to be online soon. Is cheating still a big problem online? I remember being pk'ed to steal a stupid Victor Axe from me. Of course at that moment that was my best weapon lol.

Haven't posted in a long while. Last time I did i was recovering from minor surgery and had a lot of time to play PSO. Anyway I hope the online community is still sthriving. Hope to see you guys soon.

PS
    Any tips to make my sign up for online PSU smooth would be appreciated.
    Thanks.

Phantasy Star Universe is a whole new game, alot of different things compared to Phantasy Star Online.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

PSU is alot different. don't try to compare it to PSO. nope xbox360 registration is so easy and simple. my xbox live ID Ngagerebel
    if I am on message me I would be more that happy to show you around the world of PSU

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

You picked a hell of a time to start. All sorts of boosts and an active GBR. Have fun.

Cheating is not an issue. There's a glitch that allows a particular weapon type to be stronger than it should be, but its a pretty small problem. Not nearly as powerful as 127% J-Swords. You really only see the scrubs using it.

Bronx, NY A.K.A New York Tiddie (in my Opinion) Get ya suckle on

Thumbs up

welcome,
    give me a holler if ya need help, character name is "Vickie" hit up the Bulletin board, exchange cards, ill help ya if i'm not too busy lata

The REAL "Vickie"= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydppSyz9RKU
    Psu/Vickie, PSO2/Vickie TheRobot ship 2/ block 20, Proud member of "Team Crimson"

Hey and Welcome to PSU! There are some similarities in PSO as there is to PSU. But the core gameplay is decently different, and I'm sure you'll be able to come to like it more.

Anyways, there is a lot to do, and the game is going through an event right now. So you picked a hell of a time to join. Oh and to sign up, all you need to do is use a debit card or credit card and just buy it over Xbox LIVE. It's pretty easy to do. Oh and there isn't any cheating online. The most you have to worry about is trade scamming, but It will seem kinda obvious when someone is trying to scam you.

If you need someone to show you around, or just to play with, msg my gamertag:

xBladeM6x
    Last edited by xBladeM6x; Dec 29, 2008 at 01:32 PM.
    "Blade" M Beast Fighmaster of "Ten Star V" from Xbox 360 PSU.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xBladeM6x

Exclamation

Also if you think that you will be playing for a while, you will want to download the expansion "ambition of illuminus" from xbox live.

Psu/Vickie, PSO2/Vickie TheRobot ship 2/ block 20, Proud member of "Team Crimson"

Thx for the responses, I appreciate it. PSU is definetely different. It'll take some practice to get used to it, specially after so many yrs and hrs of playing PSO.

Is it true that one only needs silver membership to play PSU online?

As far as my gamertag goes , my original tag for PSO(Orosan) is taken on xbox live. If they allow a different tag on PSU I'll use the same if available. If not I'll keep you guys posted.

PS:
    I see that my original title was edited. What I meant with the original title was : Here I go again, into the world of Phantasy Star. I cut it short to make it sound cool, I guess it didin't work .

Quote Originally Posted by Vickie View Post
    Also if you think that you will be playing for a while, you will want to download the expansion "ambition of illuminus" from xbox live.
    Sorry for all the questions, but should I get the expansion pack right away; or play online first, accomplish a few things and then get the AOI?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Orosan View Post
    Sorry for all the questions, but should I get the expansion pack right away; or play online first, accomplish a few things and then get the AOI?

I mean if you think that you'll be playing for a while you'll need it, so you should get it asap, it's probably going to be hard trying to get experience without the expansion I don't think you can play psu on xbox live silver, I tried and it just gets stuck on a loading screen.