Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

Quote Originally Posted by amtalx View Post
    Its no mystery that MF got the short end of the stick (while GM got the long end). However, everyone seems to forget about the speed increase. I do less damage per shot as a GM than I did as a fG, but even though my class and bullets aren't maxed yet, I still kill enemies faster because of the speed increase.
    Don't forget to mention that MF didn't lose too much in the way of weapon selection as did the other two classes. We still can use Rods, Wands and Tech-MAGs which is really all we need. Fighmasters lost a lot of melee choices and Gunmasters lost Grenade Launchers and crossbows. The only thing MF lost were Cards and Bows and if you primarily used Cards and Bows as a FT, I'd have to question your choice of class.

More speed makes it easier to get hits in and less interuptions, thus more damage!
    Itīs an all out offensive class with no regard for safety.
    Something has to be sacrificed..
    Otherwise whatīs the fricking point of the other magic classes?
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Dayton/Fairborn/Troy/Springfield, OH, USA

Quote Originally Posted by JAFO22000 View Post
    I can't comment on the lag issue as I have not experienced it at all. The level 41+ techs do not seem to lag for me (360 version).
    do you solo mostly?

try playing as a melee class in a party with MF. Its terrible.
    ~360~ MCVelvetJanuary
    ~Skyly~ Beseal 180 AF/FF/WT | True Villain Caseal 170+ AT/GT
    Violent Violet Caseal 180 PT/GM/FM | Mistress Vulcana Newearl 179+ MF

I currently clear stuff faster then when I did as a FT, and with greater ease and I am by no means maxed in MF. My enemies don't move to hit me ^_- Would I like my 1k of hp back that I lost, hells yeah but I'm not going to cry about it. Would I like my evade back? Yup, but bitching isn't gonna change the way it is. I am content with a techer type that doesn't keep me in a buff party for hours, make me obligated to be the buff and heal bot when in a party or else listen to the fighter-who-was-too-stupid-to-use-a-mate-so-they-died whine at me for not healing. I'll take my occasional getting one-shot killed for this, I love MF.
    Getting bored of the typical MMO, enjoying muddling through moonspeak on PSO2.

Bronx, NY A.K.A New York Tiddie (in my Opinion) Get ya suckle on

Thumbs up

Gunmaster seemed way better at lvl 1 than lvl 20 fortegunner and I haven't even seen how it is with a few levels more, since I got suspened till the 3rd the same day they came out with them, I'm dyin to see how it is at 20, the removal of grenade launchers for s rank twin handguns gave me a mild erection, glad they realized how damn useless they were... Dual desert eagles baby boi!!!!! (battlestopprics) and (hyper viprics).
    Last edited by Vickie; Dec 29, 2008 at 04:26 PM.

The REAL "Vickie"= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydppSyz9RKU
    Psu/Vickie, PSO2/Vickie TheRobot ship 2/ block 20, Proud member of "Team Crimson"

FT > MF because :

1) lv40 spells + lv40 buffs > lv50 spells + lv10 buffs

2) Har/smart is enough for speed boost

3) the extra speed from master+har/smart doesnt compensate the half cut evasion, the very low HP, not to count the bad END, and the PP consumption increased (from 80% to 120%)

Conclusion : if you want to die a lot just for a small speed boost, then stay MF. If you want to stay alive and if u think har/smart is enough for speed then go back to FT.
    Last edited by Kadajenova; Dec 29, 2008 at 04:37 PM.
    I'm BI, so what ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kadajenova View Post
    FT > MF because :

1) lv40 spells + lv40 buffs > lv50 spells + lv10 buffs

2) Har/smart is enough for speed boost

3) the extra speed from master+har/smart doesnt compensate the half cut evasion, the very low HP, not to count the bad END, and less MST compared to FT, and the PP consumption.

Conclusion : if you want to die a lot just for a small speed boost, then stay MF. If you want to stay alive and if u think har/smart is enough for speed then go back to FT.
    MF has higher MST than FT (and also higher DFP), but...those two are kinda useless stats...
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Ok.. i just text my friend playing MF 20, who used to be FT 20... Her diga is doing about 300 points less at level 45 MF than it was when she played FT 20 over 4000 at level 40... im wondering what is really the benefit here.... The speed of the cast is not necessarily all that different as you dont have to hit a monster too many times with diga to kill it or too many other spells... how many seconds does it take to kill 1 beast... unless its a boss. The 50 percent evasion drop is a killer to MF. the 20 percent boost in defense helps very little, especially when they nerf your hit points by so much. why is it that we all have to spit hairs to determine the real benefits of a new class. Doesnt that mean that there is some sort of problem with it.?

Bronx, NY A.K.A New York Tiddie (in my Opinion) Get ya suckle on

But wouldn't master force with the evp of a foetetecher, level 41 eva boost with orpad legs and some high 50element eva armor make ya kind of broken?

The REAL "Vickie"= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydppSyz9RKU
    Psu/Vickie, PSO2/Vickie TheRobot ship 2/ block 20, Proud member of "Team Crimson"

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

Quote Originally Posted by SupaHype View Post
    Ok.. i just text my friend playing MF 20, who used to be FT 20... Her diga is doing about 300 points less at level 45 MF than it was when she played FT 20 over 4000 at level 40... im wondering what is really the benefit here.... The speed of the cast is not necessarily all that different as you dont have to hit a monster too many times with diga to kill it or too many other spells... how many seconds does it take to kill 1 beast... unless its a boss. The 50 percent evasion drop is a killer to MF. the 20 percent boost in defense helps very little, especially when they nerf your hit points by so much. why is it that we all have to spit hairs to determine the real benefits of a new class. Doesnt that mean that there is some sort of problem with it.?

The only one spitting hairs is you. I'm fine with the class as it is.

You say your friends Diga does 300 less. I'm assuming from your poorly structured paragraph that it did 4000 per hit as a FT and is only doing 3700 as a MF. I'm also assuming this test was done using the same gear and no buffs. 300 more per hit as a FT than a MF. Let's do a little basic number crunching here. Let's say FT does 4000 per hit, but can only get off 8 digas in 10 seconds while a MF (doing 3700 per hit) gets off 10 digas in the same time period (again, these are only estimates). 4000*8 = 32,000 every 10 seconds for a FT vs. 3700*10 = 37,000 every 10 seconds for a MF. Using these unscientific numbers for demonstration purposes only, you can see that a MF would do 5000 more with diga over the same time period.