Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

there are lots of rbg games coming out soon on xbox and ps2 pso the 26th and everquest on the 28th soon final fantasy XI online and true fantasy live online what are you geting and are you going to pay for them all me i am paying 4 pso that is all how about you and when all of the games out what game is going to have the most ppl playing it it beter be pso just playing {:

the wang imbued with the force
    a long time ago,in a galaxy far far away...

pso all the way for me baby! everquest?too involving. ffXI? maybe,if they ever release it in the states. true fantsay online? its on the xbox...im too cheap to actually pay money for most things microsoft sells,lol seriously tho,i cant afford an xbox right now.

now for my rant on the poster! 1 word,SENTENCES!! plz dont make a whole post 1 big sentence. it shames me, as a fellow ohioan. just slow down a bit while you type. thanks and peace.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: obi-wang on 2003-02-07 10:13 ]</font>

Crazy Monkeys!!!!

The only game you listed that I am interested in is FFXI. I've played and beaten 1-10, and having one online is something that i've always wanted in FF.
    But I won't do that untill I get bored of PSO, and I don't see that happening any time soon.

there are lots of rbg games coming out soon on xbox and ps2 pso the 26th and everquest on the 28th soon final fantasy XI online and true fantasy live online what are you geting and are you going to pay for them all me i am paying 4 pso that is all how about you and when all of the games out what game is going to have the most ppl playing it it beter be pso just playing {:
    yo, is your flippin keyboard broke or sumthin? its like your period, comma, AND question mark keys, are either broke, missing, or you dont know how to find/use them! ill be the first to admit, that my english (ebonics) isnt all that, but i try to make my shit semi-coherrent (sp) sheesh...

haha its like no one cares what hes saying, just about his grammer...guess that shows you why you have to pass english to get out of school.

I want ff11 and true fantasy live online will be awsome. I think the only one i will play it tfl and pso. I just don't feel like buying a modem for the ps2 and only being able to play one game. Not to mention the online structure from sony sucks sooo bad along with gamecube.

old school fanatic

If everyone is being picky so will I...
    It's GRAMMAR not grammer

I'll start playing PSO by the end of Feburary. I'm not interested in True Fantasy at all. Final Fantasy XI will most likely be released to late for me too care, even though I would have played it. By the end of April I'll be playing Star Wars Galaxies and PSO.
    "This plan is so bad it HAS to be ours."

Everquest Online Adventures looks...bad. Or at least uninteresting.

True Fantasy Live Online and FF XI could be good. They at least look like they could be fun. Also, I'm interested in seeing how Star Wars Galaxies turns out.

SR-16 Packing RAmar

On 2003-02-07 09:14, micah1500 wrote:
    You know I usually get pissed at idiots like CatGirl who post about spelling or punctuation but in this case I agree with them. It is very difficult to understand a post if it's just one huge run on; In the future please use correct writing techniques!

Back to the topic at hand. FF: Online and True Fantasy are a far ways off from what I know... As for Everquest I can't stand to look at it; The graphics are horrible. I will be getting PSOX but I also will get a few other online games: Capcom VS SNK 2, Star Wars Galaxies, etc. My plan is to play the two free months and the one month paid... I have a pretty big doubt that I'll be playing it after that tho :/ After seeing what Crimson Sea has done with a 3rd person fighting I get kinda discouraged on how limited PSO is.

Mayor McCheese

I'm probably just on PSOX for my 60 days then shelving it in favor of KotOR and RtCW.

I can't wait for True Fantasy to arrive though. Hopefully Microsoft will get it, Halo 2, and Fable out for Christmas.

As for SWG, bah..they lost my support when they removed the really unique features and made it more like EQ in Space.

And 3 out of the 4 recently removed features were to my "projected" benefit. I'm sure smuggling will be just fine, but just doing the same runs over and over and over and over again is lame.