Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Xenosaga.

On Xbox 360, or better yet, on PC.
    Yes.No

Freedom Fighters - with a COOP mode; what it should have had in the first one to begin with

Ranger X - old Genesis game? anyone remembers that one?

Beyond/Legend of Oasis - it was epic on Genesis, even more on Saturn... how could it fail on 360/PS3?

Panzer Dragon Saga - we just HAVE to have one more

King of the Monsters - show. me. fully destructible cities in HD!!1

Road Rash - I was hoping for one hell of an awesome one for Dreamcast, alas...

Streets of Rage - same as above

Vectorman - maybe they thought of one but figured making a dude entirely made of floating spheres was a pain in the butt to render in 3D... we should be able to do something like that now, right?

Sonic Drift - I'm sure it could be a kickass PSP game, even if I don't own one, I'd see that

Shadow Squadron - a unique ''Zen'' masterpiece of a game. we need another one

Alien Front Online - it was tons of fun to play on Dreamcast, would be awesome to even just play this on XBLA online as well. come on Sega, it wouldn't be hard

Under Defeat - semi-obscure Dreamcast shmup, it had some of the coolest destruction effects for its time

Alien vs Predator - hopefully NOT based off the movies

Carmageddon - .... why not? :3

Dai-Katana - the original KINDA failed, but it doesn't mean they have to screw up a sequel

Echelon - the first two were partially mediocre, but had in them features that I still haven't seen in other arcade-like space fighter sims... which made them partially ''pretty awesome'' as well

Freelancer - if this comes out as a mix of Echelon and Freelancer, screw the Echelon sequels

Omikron - it would be hard to be ahead of it's time now seeing as the original was like an MMO-sized universe with bajillion of NPCs, but even if it kept it's formula, it'd still be the only one going for what they went, if they improve it JUST A BIT, they might just score big

Quake - Not an ''Unreal Tournement wanna-be'' Quake or a ''Battlefield wanna-be'' Quake. Give me a Quake that is somewhere around the lines of the FIRST and SECOND one. kthx
    Last edited by BWS-1; Jan 12, 2009 at 07:36 AM.

Blaster Master - It were very well made on the NES, then the whole atmosphere and feeling dissapeared after the Second part. I haven´t got to try the PSX version yet, but still would like a sequel...the music and the exploring were great in the original!

Great remix at that.
    Last edited by darkante; Jan 12, 2009 at 09:11 AM.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Jet Grind, Klonoa, Crimson Sea, Dark Cloud,
    something from the Ico/SOTC guys...umm...I don't know if any of these are considered "series" per-se, I also was excited about a sequel to Tail Concerto, which probably will never happen =(

Odin Sphere 2 on a next gen system would be nice, with online co-op!
    And maybe a next-gen Brave Fencer Musashi, something on par with the ps1 version.

As far as series, would love to see a next gen .hack game,
    ...and a Mana game that does not suck