Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Honestly? I liked Cross more than Trigger.

Not that either is bad in my opinion by any means, Trigger is still a phenomenal classic, but I just preferred Cross for some reason.

For me it's:

Golden Sun
    Dino Crisis
    Parasite Eve
    Sonic Adventure (not stupid lolwerehogs or anything like that, classic 3D Sonic plox)
    Battlefield (A third game, NOT Bad Company or 2142, a PC Battlefield like the second but better (that wouldn't be easy though...))

Some which will likely never happen:

Dead Space:
    This game was epic, probably one of EA's best imo. I'd love to see another.

Mass Effect:
    Probably one of the best games I've ever played, although it probably doesn't need a second , some new DLC missions/areas would be good though.

And some others, but these are enough.
    Waiting for Phantasy Star Online 2.~

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

Quote Originally Posted by Kizeragi View Post
    For me it's:
    Mass Effect:
    Probably one of the best games I've ever played, although it probably doesn't need a second , some new DLC missions/areas would be good though.

Mass Effect was written as a trilogy. Given that it was a commercial success, there should be more. Although the "planned trilogy" reminds me of totally failed ones like Advent Rising...god, that game was bad.

Quote Originally Posted by amtalx View Post
    Mass Effect was written as a trilogy. Given that it was a commercial success, there should be more. Although the "planned trilogy" reminds me of totally failed ones like Advent Rising...god, that game was bad.
    This.

Likewise, I believe Dead Space was originally intended to be more than one game as well.

I would have added those two to the lists, but I didn't want to put ones that were incredibly likely or already announced =X

Actually I'm pretty sure EA has already announced a sequel in the pipes for Dead Space.

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

Power Stone

and im talking about the first one, not the sequel b/c that sucked horribly. they dont even need to make a new game. id be more than thrilled if capcom simply put the first power stone in HD w/ netplay on PSN or XBL.
    Quit PSO2

& stirring up controversy
    Lake WorthLESS, FLO-RIDA, IN DAH GHETTO CUZ I'M A GANGSTUH

More Phantasy Star games.
    lol

Miyamoto needs to do something new with Zelda. I propose a futuristic setting -- whimsically futuristic, that is. I remember one site pulled together a pretty convincing preview of a sci-fi Zelda game as an April Fool's joke, and I haven't been able to get my mind off the idea ever since.

Other than that...MAKE NEW IPS!!! (good new ips)

Quote Originally Posted by Aisha379 View Post
    This.

Likewise, I believe Dead Space was originally intended to be more than one game as well.

I would have added those two to the lists, but I didn't want to put ones that were incredibly likely or already announced =X
    I must be behind times then. XD
    Haven't heard anything about them lol, but either way it would be awesome.
    Waiting for Phantasy Star Online 2.~

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

On Mass Effect: The story desperately needs a sequel. I don't remember exactly what happened at the end, but I do remember feeling like the greater conflict was not even close to being resolved.