Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Professional Kitten Lover Jose!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beatrixkiddo View Post
    The xbox servers have a lot more players finding them, somewhat less money in circulation, and more S+10s floating around.
    They also had a glitch that cause the mass duplication of S+10's didn't they?

did pcps2 not have that?l... ually anyone with stacks on xbox has exploited that glitch... you know... by 99 stacks of 99 s+10's for 2k each... and sell them for 1mil each 1 year later? you know how it is...

Quote Originally Posted by garjian View Post
    did pcps2 not have that?l... ually anyone with stacks on xbox has exploited that glitch... you know... by 99 stacks of 99 s+10's for 2k each... and sell them for 1mil each 1 year later? you know how it is...
    We got hacked, but I don't think the PC/PS2 Servers ever got hit by the S+10 exploit

Heh, meseta is quite easy to earn in this game...once you figured out how how to play the player shops, it's like a game within PSU itself.

I made about 60mil in one day when I finally gave up hunting my first Pwand and just decided to buy one instead some time ago. Trying to hunt to that one Agito Repca or whatever and hoping to cash big is kind of a waste imo, while it can work...most will never cash big like that and there are much faster ways to get meseta fast without glitching/ebay/etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Jose! View Post
    We got hacked, but I don't think the PC/PS2 Servers ever got hit by the S+10 exploit
    You did- it wasn't as prevalent as on Xbox, but there were PC/PS2 players that were banned for S+10 duplication.

Quote Originally Posted by funnymatt View Post
    You did- it wasn't as prevalent as on Xbox, but there were PC/PS2 players that were banned for S+10 duplication.
    Oh. Never knew that. Thought it was only a 360 exploit.

Sadly, a stack of meseta is nothing in this game anymore. Now because of the s+10's, people have BILLIONS. Others have an account full of meseta and thousands of s+10's still sitting in gachas waiting to be sold for stacks upon stacks more. You can thank Sega for not doing a rollback the one time they shouldv'e. Even just a couple months ago, people were getting their accounts unbanned with thousands of s+10's waiting for them. So just look at it this way, one guy gets his account back with 2,000 s+10's and he magically has 2 billion meseta to his name. Pretty awesome huh?

I've been playing for over two years, and I think I'd definitely have that kind of cash if I was as cheap and smart about my finances back then as I am now. There's really nothing I want these days, so my money has accumulated to over one stack. It just took a few good investments to get that too. So no, it doesn't amaze me.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

Quote Originally Posted by funnymatt View Post
    Let's not forget the huge influx of money created through the grinder glitch about a year ago. Some players created an insane amount of S+10s, and then a bunch of other players hoarded the S+10s when they bought them for under 1K a pop. All of them should have been banned for life in my opinion, but Sega decided to essentially give everyone a free pass.

That influx of money led to inflation on just about everything good, which in turn spread the money around a bit and ultimately has led to players valuing items at more than a stack of meseta. Even as a player that tries to stay as legit as possible, I've got about 80 million in the bank. I'll probably buy something before I get to a stack, though. Just keep playing, and pick up EVERYTHING (both green and red). If you leave stuff on the floor, you're missing your future fortune.
    I totally agree with this. Just because some people have multiple stacks doesn't mean squat to me. Some people have cheated/scammed or bought Meseta. These guys are no better than the population on PSO that used to run around with duped J Swords and BKBs.

The Singing RAcast~! R2D6battlebot's Avatar

You can easily make over a mil on either server by just doing a couple hours of White Beast. There is always something you can invest a million in to turn it into more money. If you have been playing this game for even more than a few months, and you have never had at least a stack, with the way the economy is now, stop complaining about it. It's not hard to learn what things sell for what, or how to resell. If you really cant make any money than you are just bad with money, its not about luck at all, its about you wasting the money you find on senseless crap instead of investing it to make more money.

All the people that I know on 360 that have multiple stacks to constantly spend are either A. always grinding something for a profit or B. spending just as much time shopping around as they spend doing runs.
    Recently gone back to PSO.
    Currently hunting -- God/Ability x3, MILLA, Luck Materials.