Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Personal Style

I had a fondness on bright colors, so you would often see me wearing a red jacket, a green shirt, blue jeans, and probably a pair of orange shoes.

I find it funny at school that I'm surrounded by people wearing blacks and whites.

Room decorations? Bookshelves filled with books. I got mostly artbooks and references since I'm an artist, but I occasionally pick up some manga whenever I feel like it.

Other than that, there's school and art supplies, a TV, laptop, and game consoles in my room.

Those plus an Osamu Tezuka calendar. Go Astro Boy!
    PSO2 JP
    Sega ID: Elternteil
    アリサ・ランディール
    (Alis Landale)
    Female HUmar
    Ship 2

The way I dress...

Usually button-up collared shirts (top button undone, or I choke myself >_>) with the sleeves rolled up to just below my elbows. A T-shirt underneath that matches. Sometimes it's just a long-sleeved T-shirt (usually striped) with a shirt underneath (sleeves still rolled up most of the time). I only wear jeans, but none of those low-waist or bootcut jeans. Low-waist jeans chafe me or hang around my knees, and bootcut jeans make me feel like I'm wearing a skirt on each leg. Just normal jeans for me (which are actually kind of hard to find).

In the summer, it's usually cargo shorts and a T-shirt (most of mine are plain/striped, but I have a couple shirts with graphics on them). On chillier days I'll put another T on underneath.

I do not wear hats. No hoodies either. I just don't like stuff on my head. :/

As far as my room goes, I don't have walls to tack stuff up (unfinished basement, but the whole thing is mine ), but even if I could I wouldn't. My room may look messy, but there is method to my madness. I'm a little OCD when it comes to my stuff, so when my mom comes down and "cleans up" my eye twitches a little and I move everything back. It has caused many an argument (mostly because I need something and she doesn't know where she put it and I go "AHA! See!? That's why you shouldn't touch my stuff!").
    Last edited by McLaughlin; Jan 6, 2009 at 12:15 AM.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

In a few words, Un-noticed but eccentric.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

I wear simple, dark clothing: lots of blacks, grays, navy blues. I hate wearing baggy clothing, and like things that is close to the body without being skin-tight. I usually wear shorts and various t-shirts during warm weather, and long-sleeved t-shirts and jeans on colder days. Mix a hoodie in on particularly cold days.

I would be intolerable if I wore bright, garish clothing 'coz my personality is so...exotic.

I used to dress like a goth... didn't wear anything other than black. Now, it's mostly casual clothing. Though I still put on the goth look when going out from time to time.

I usually wear just a T-shirt and some jeans or work pants. The only time I would pick out flamboyent clothing is when I'm at a special event.

Really don't care for all that name brand shit nor do I see the point in spending lots of money on clothing. I can look good in the bargain stuff too. Don't mistake it for me not caring what I look like because that's not what I'm saying. As long as the clothes have a casual look and doesn't slouchy, I wear it. I can't bring myself to understand why someone would spent $25 dollars or more on a single pair of jeans or a single shirt... I guess you could say I'm just a cheap ass when it comes to clothes.. Now, shoes are a different story.

So my basic attire is usually loose fit khaki-cargo pants, jeans, or (khaki/jeans) shorts with a polo shirt and t-shirt underneath or just a T-shirt. Oh yeah, I absolutely will not wear shorts if they stop above my knee. It's just....ugh.

As for my room? Well, seeing as how I don't have one and my "room" is currently the house's den. I can't really do much with it.
    Last edited by Midicronica; Jan 6, 2009 at 08:28 AM.

I think my style changes as much as my mood does, which is a lot if you know how moody I am. Umm. Basically, I don't care whether everyone is wearing something or not; I dress how I want to. So I can be really trendy and like everyone else, or I can be really unique. I think I dress well either way though. I don't look for brand name stuff (necessarily), but I'm not afraid to wear it. As for my room, I just get what I like that looks good together.
    Last edited by Kylie; Jan 6, 2009 at 12:49 PM.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

Jeans-and-t-shirt, with a cap thrown on when my hair's being stubborn. The only thing remarkable about my outfits is that their unremarkable. D:
    RPG Cliche #189: The Moral Of The Story (Ghaleon Rule): Every problem in the universe can be solved by finding the right long-haired prettyboy and beating the crap out of him.

I never really cared for my clothes, but most are either black, red or white. All my trousers are either black or gray.
    I'm also very (if not overly) found of overcoats and sweaters.

I never really got chance to decorate my room, but if I did, I'd go something a la Neo-Gothic/Victorian era; All warm and fuzzy things have to go. I'd also but another, big old armchair and richly decorated carpet.
    Yes.No