Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I would have called Blade Driver sword the Testarossa and are you sure it was released? The wiki stills lists it as unidentified and there's no sign of it the Blade Driver website.

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I would have called Blade Driver sword the Testarossa and are you sure it was released? The wiki stills lists it as unidentified and there's no sign of it the Blade Driver website.
    Yeah I was just copy pasting, didint know its official name, I do know its Blazer Drive though. :P
    Its a code, it works, how would anyone know it unless it had been released?
    I wouldnt worry about issues like that. This is just a topic for codes for the vending machine.
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

Boom Bazooka uses a familiar sound we all know and loved(?), Power Gun are for those 'bounty hunter-in-a-ball' fans, and Famitsu wand is BIG! D= All are so good, I don't know which weapon to give to my characters.

All to say for now.
    VV Pester me with your silly questions! VV

"Everything in life is just like a shoe;
    You keep walking until you step in poo." - me

Moved back to Utah. Goodbye, Japan... ; ;

Wow, I was wondering when someone would make this thread. Couldn't find the one that had the codes before. Wanted to know if more codes were out! Thanks!

I love the Caduceus! Haven't found anything better than it yet. I'm lvl 35 now, and have it grinded to the max. Love the design cuz it reminds me of Urd's angel in "Ah! Megami-sama!" Is the wep a reference to another game or something? And where does the name come from? Any mythological reference there?
    Aki on GC PSO, PS2 PSU: AotI, and PSP2i.

地獄へ行くの? お前が先だ!
    DC PSO veteran/The Original Duman

some weapons came from other games/anime. when i heard of the Caduceus staff, it reminded me of the Caduceus hospital from trauma center lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caduceus

Also, the Japanese version of Trauma Center is actually called Caduceus.
    Blue Blue Glass Moon, Under the Crimson Air
    PSŲ (JP): ジェネヴィヴ (Lv.58 HUnewearl) :: Dahlia (Lv.26 FOmarl) :: X-MASS (Lv.06 HUcaseal)
    PSŲ (US): Potpourri (Lv.00 FOnewearl) :: Adelina (Lv.00 RAmarl) :: Brynhildr (Lv.00 RAcaseal)

Cadeceus was in PSO and returned for PS Portable, however the Cadeceus in this game seems to depart from the regular golden coloured Cadeceus, its Dark and Light style appears to have been taken from from the game Shining Tears, see the picture in the wiki link. This new Cadeceus does looks pretty sweet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shining_Tears_X_Wind
    Last edited by Amherst_Wind; Jan 9, 2009 at 06:14 PM.
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

Because 11 wasn't enough. XIIBlades's Avatar

random question: the photon arts on these weapons are pre-determined right? as in, it wouldn't be possible to reset your game to get a different PA would it?
    Your signature image is over the file size limit. Please reduce to 35000 bytes or less.
    "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." - Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by XIIBlades View Post
    random question: the photon arts on these weapons are pre-determined right? as in, it wouldn't be possible to reset your game to get a different PA would it?
    Yeah the PAs are pre-determined, the only thing that can be different are the creature % efficiency. However as soon as you enter the code and click ok, the game saves making a reset impossible anyway.

Apparently someone went snooping through the coding and discovered the other things that can be obtained with the vending machine:

http://blog.livedoor.jp/koby_akid/ar.../51573261.html

Hylia Shield (Zelda)
    Dokkan Bazooka (Mario? It's right under the Dokan Bazooka, which is the warp pipe)
    Gemaga (Magazine)
    Nintendo Dream (Magazine)
    V Jump Slicer (Magazine)
    Dengeki DS (Magazine)
    Heart of Puyo (Puyo Puyo) x5
    Heart of Lassi (Shining Wind) x5
    Heart of Toppi (Sands of Destruction) x5

Everything else are stuff that have been revealed. Kinda makes you wonder what magazines are gonna be in the US version... Nintendo Power and the Official Nintendo Magazine are shoe-ins.
    Blue Blue Glass Moon, Under the Crimson Air
    PSŲ (JP): ジェネヴィヴ (Lv.58 HUnewearl) :: Dahlia (Lv.26 FOmarl) :: X-MASS (Lv.06 HUcaseal)
    PSŲ (US): Potpourri (Lv.00 FOnewearl) :: Adelina (Lv.00 RAmarl) :: Brynhildr (Lv.00 RAcaseal)