Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Phantasy Star love at NY Comic-Con

(Cross-posting this for the PSOW crowd, in case anyone is interested. )

Hey everyone,

This February, Kellie and myself on the SOA Community team are going to be attending the NY Comic-Con to show off some upcoming SEGA titles. If any of our resident Phantasy Star fans are in the area and want to drop by, I'll be bringing along some PSU swag with me to give out to you guys. With Phantasy Star Portable coming out soon, and with Phantasy Star Zero now announced, it seems a great reason to celebrate and bust out some of the PSU goods.

On-hand will be some inflatable GH 101's and PSU Wristbands, and if you can find me and know the answer to either of the below trivia questions (one in honor of PSU and one for PSO), I'll hook you up with either a GH 101, a wristband, or, if you're the first person to find me on Saturday and you know both answers, you'll also get a PSU Cubic Star (The designer company on Parum) T-shirt!

For a peek at what the T-shirt looks like: http://www.flickr.com/photos/segaamerica/3191701831/

On-hand at the event we'll have:
    - MadWorld
    - The House of the Dead: Overkill
    - The Conduit
    - Sonic and the Black Knight

This will be the first time that the public gets to play pretty much any of these games, so we're pretty stoked to have them on-hand - there will also be some other cool SEGA swag to be earned as well, for those who drop by and check out all the games!

Trivia Questions: (Don't post answers here!)
    ---
    #1: In Phantasy Star Online, both Bernie and Sue boast an amazing talent that has the power to open broken/locked doors. What do they call this unique gift?

#2: In Phantasy Star Universe, what races were Laia's siblings as a child?
    ---

Anyways, that's essentially all of it - the event should be pretty cool, hope to see some of you there!

Sounds pretty cool! i dont live in NY so i cant go. you cant hand out some uhh free reserves for PS:P or PSZ?

Ooo, answer to the PSO is my favorite phrase from PSO. It's one of my PSU Shortcuts... Tooo bad I can't go to Comic-Con... Good luck to all who show up!

..Holy crap.
    I was thinking of going to Comic-con this year too.
    This just might make me go.
    When is it again?

I'm in California V_V I can't afford to fly to NY. Please *please* hold a similar event at the 2009 San Diego Comic Con? PLEASE?
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Quote Originally Posted by RubyEclipse View Post
    (Cross-posting this for the PSOW crowd, in case anyone is interested. )

Hey everyone,

This February, Kellie and myself on the SOA Community team are going to be attending the NY Comic-Con to show off some upcoming SEGA titles. If any of our resident Phantasy Star fans are in the area and want to drop by, I'll be bringing along some PSU swag with me to give out to you guys. With Phantasy Star Portable coming out soon, and with Phantasy Star Zero now announced, it seems a great reason to celebrate and bust out some of the PSU goods.

On-hand will be some inflatable GH 101's and PSU Wristbands, and if you can find me and know the answer to either of the below trivia questions (one in honor of PSU and one for PSO), I'll hook you up with either a GH 101, a wristband, or, if you're the first person to find me on Saturday and you know both answers, you'll also get a PSU Cubic Star (The designer company on Parum) T-shirt!

For a peek at what the T-shirt looks like: http://www.flickr.com/photos/segaamerica/3191701831/

On-hand at the event we'll have:
    - MadWorld
    - The House of the Dead: Overkill
    - The Conduit
    - Sonic and the Black Knight

This will be the first time that the public gets to play pretty much any of these games, so we're pretty stoked to have them on-hand - there will also be some other cool SEGA swag to be earned as well, for those who drop by and check out all the games!

---
    #1: In Phantasy Star Online, both Bernie and Sue boast an amazing talent that has the power to open broken/locked doors. What do they call this unique gift?

#2: In Phantasy Star Universe, what races were Laia's siblings as a child?
    ---

Anyways, that's essentially all of it - the event should be pretty cool, hope to see some of you there!

So planning for a trip.... no news on Content......

Give it a rest already. We heard it the first time.

In any case, are you gonna attend Ruby?
    Last edited by Tyreek; Jan 13, 2009 at 03:14 AM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Blue Burst/Zero FTW!

Answer to the first question: *removed*
    Last edited by Dragwind; Jan 13, 2009 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cApNhOwDy View Post
    Answer to the first question: *removed*
    Dude cmon >.>...

Quote Originally Posted by RubyEclipse View Post

>.<
    Last edited by Dragwind; Jan 13, 2009 at 06:04 PM.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

A caseal contruction lab, someplace on the guardians colony...

New York? ;_;

You guys should come to Sakura-con in Seattle~ <3

Making a Mega Man clone! Check it out! http://gigaguygame.blogspot.com/