Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

With my old HuCast I beat very hard Falz at level 62 easily, though it was a sort of long fight. Fighting holy falz with a sword is kind of suckish, can hardly hit him. Well, I'm using a HuMAR now, with resta it should go a bit better.
    RAmar: Lv 200
    RAcaseal: Lv 39
    HUmar: Lv 40
    FOnewm: Lv 26

Quote Originally Posted by beatrixkiddo View Post
    If you think that's bad, try being a RAcast in Ultimate Saint-Milion. Say hello to the tornado for me :3
    Yeah, it's not like you could just run near the wall to the right of each room and avoid the tornado...

Just stack dragon/HP or God/HP. All of his attacks are set damage not calculated... well at least most (99% sure). All you need is enough health and healing to beat him. Else just grind a little more.
    If you understood everything I said, you'd be me.
    -Miles Davis

Ok force or ranger for Holy Falz. I get so frustrated with swords... he comes down, sits on the other side of the room where I can't hit him, if I attempt to go around he flies up before I can. Then he goes up and repeats his agonizing cycle of hits that are guaranteed to hit you (slash, grants) -without resta. Then I can't hit him again..

MUST GET A GUN :O
    RAmar: Lv 200
    RAcaseal: Lv 39
    HUmar: Lv 40
    FOnewm: Lv 26

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha2009 View Post
    Ok force or ranger for Holy Falz. I get so frustrated with swords... he comes down, sits on the other side of the room where I can't hit him, if I attempt to go around he flies up before I can. Then he goes up and repeats his agonizing cycle of hits that are guaranteed to hit you (slash, grants) -without resta. Then I can't hit him again..

MUST GET A GUN :O
    Trust me when you get A gun he will always sit right in fron of you.

It doesn't depend on the level. Well, it actually does because the higher the level, the higher the HP. But it really depends on the weapon. What weapon do you use?

Question Dark falz hard mode

Im a lvl 41 HUcast with 350 hp is that enough or should i use some hp gains? Or should i keep training

Default Photon blasts

I got my mag all the way up to lvl 50 but i didnt get a new photon blast what lvl do i get it at?

You can get it at level 50 if the new evolution doesn't give you one you already have. In your case, the level 50 evolution you just got gave you one you already have. You'll have to switch up the stats so the mag changes into a new evolution that gives you a new blast. Your mag can change at any interval of 5 levels so long as the order the stats are in changes.

Quote Originally Posted by beatrixkiddo View Post
    If you think that's bad, try being a RAcast in Ultimate Saint-Milion. Say hello to the tornado for me :3
    I find that when going up against St. Milion, I tend to stick to the edges because I find that the tornadoes just miss me.