Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

i take it you guys who are knocking the kubara stuff as "knock offs" have not tried an A/B test with the counter parts.

i have had a PSU account since firebreak and have had the original KUBARA CAST (frobot in disguise) ever since. now fro has been every class except fortetech and masters in his existence (over 2 accounts). i fondly remember making ryo-pistatorec and the likes and i still use them today (granted i have upgraded to S ranks now) but kubara is still my chosen brand.

kubara weapons on paper look slightly less powerful BUT in the real world they do hit more critical hits than those of the leading manufacturers (this is not the case with kubara only weapons like serafi and rucar etc) and as mentioned previously they generally are better when ground high.

as the case of the dedda/ac it certainly does do the same kind of damage in my tests with only minor loss of damage .

the main point is dont knock it till you have tried it and remember in the real world when someone makes a copy of a weapon they may leave out restrictions that manufacturers use as safety features thus increasing the damage dealt
    XBOX360 GT: B2 BASSMAN
    FROBOT in disguise: cast forte/master gunner transer thighmaster
    Jaguar: acro fighter/FIgunner
    Dharlethi: fortetecher
    Fuzzy Peach: fortefighter

Bronx, NY A.K.A New York Tiddie (in my Opinion) Get ya suckle on

Thumbs up

i noticed that (with Guns) the difference between kubara and Designer made weaps is, if the weapon seems like straight up garbage when its kubara for example: gur bazgac/ bazga, Astec/Asted, They are used for Status effect application, Rattlesnake definitely applies status effects better than rattlesnac but rattlesnac has that little power increase(not that big of a deal), But with guns it really doesnt matter Attack wise... If your bullet levels are high theres not much difference between a riflic and rattlesnac other than accuracy which doent increase with grinds, it all comes down to your effort on leveling your bullets, cuz when theyere high youll do decent damage with any weapon.

Just use whatever you think looks the Coolest "Kubara" is sorta like the ak47 , it'd be nice to have an M16 but an ak47 will get the job done.
    Last edited by Vickie; Jan 14, 2009 at 09:01 PM.

The REAL "Vickie"= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydppSyz9RKU
    Psu/Vickie, PSO2/Vickie TheRobot ship 2/ block 20, Proud member of "Team Crimson"

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post
    The purpose of Kubara weapons is to prove that Segac is lazy and insists on reskinning everything that they can. =/
    No, that would be the purpose of bringing PSO weapons into PSU...

Then again, I guess most of them are Kubara products anyways... :P

Addendum: Kubara products are the Hong Kong bootlegs of Gurhal.

Quote Originally Posted by AweOfShe View Post
    No, that would be the purpose of bringing PSO weapons into PSU...
    At least most of the rare PSO weapons were cool. PSU has a lot of cool weapons too, but the Kubara clones just scream laziness and poor design - there's NO reason why they couldn't have just given them a more appealing look with the same stats and a different name, so they'd be unique. Not to mention, most of the PSO weapons had special attacks/abilities and animations; significantly less items like that exist in PSU. A sequel in the series shouldn't regress like that, but that's Sonic Team for ya. >_<

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

I seem to of been using my B ranked Falcon for an eternity now! How do i level up to A rank?

Quote Originally Posted by MrLeech View Post
    I seem to of been using my B ranked Falcon for an eternity now! How do i level up to A rank?
    You can go and change class when you have meet the requirement for that particular class.
    Itīs up on the 5th floor on the Guardians Colony, talk to the lady in the back to choose a other class. =)

Only way also to use A-ranks and over.
    Last edited by darkante; Jan 15, 2009 at 10:45 AM.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Quote Originally Posted by darkante View Post
    You can go and change class when you have meet the requirement for that particular class.
    Itīs up on the 5th floor on the Guardians Colony, talk to the lady in the back to choose a other class. =)

Only way also to use A-ranks and over.
    oki, wll do, but how do i get my rifles skill up to A rank? do i have to get to ranger level 10?

Quote Originally Posted by MrLeech View Post
    oki, wll do, but how do i get my rifles skill up to A rank? do i have to get to ranger level 10?
    You can use A-rank weapon at once when you have picked the particular class that can use them.
    Ranger 10? Only for Fortegunner.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Quote Originally Posted by darkante View Post
    You can use A-rank weapon at once when you have picked the particular class that can use them.
    Ranger 10? Only for Fortegunner.
    Ah, got ya... i thought a standard ranger could use an A weapon as well, thanks Darkante

Quote Originally Posted by majan View Post
    how quickly people forget the roots of this game...

its funny how people who take this games wacky ass economy so for granted were not around before A- rank weapons and expert classes did not exist in any way shape or form.

c weapons are indeed completely useless to master classes. but to other classes they are good for pa leveling and for master classes to downgrade to another class in order to make pa leveling faster.but there was a time where c weapons were the lifeblood of the game.society doesn't go around talking shit about the little wooden #2 pencils we used in kindergarten,so don't go around knockin the basics of this game either.there was a time where everything wasn't so damn easy and simple,believe it or not.

lol, i see one of the few first players to PSU

Its simple really...when the game first came out having a B weapon was god like, let alone affording it. The C rank has been around from the start of the game and sega just left them in for starting off players now, altho its no suprise that you will see a lvl 15 runnin around with an A rank sword now.

if you have the 360 download the demo and see how hard it was to even get money for anything, it was that way when it first came out. Everyone having a C rank weapon tryin to kill stuff was nothing, i remember having a (7) grinded rifle on my cast and i was a p.i.m.p.
    GamerTag Chaos320

Stop bitching...you only look stupid