Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sega of America.

PS0 Friend Code - Reggie - 0216 4827 6175

I hated when people get into a techer pissing contest. i havent had this problem in a while since most of my techs are 40+ but when i was leveling them another techer would go out of his way to show me his spell is at a higher level.

Mother Brain annoys me quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post
    - Being told in parties not to "pick up junk items" even though I can make use out of them. It's not that hard to check your inventory occasionally and drop stuff if you're so hellbent on getting the good stuff. Either that, or quit carrying 50 gajillion weapons and/or armors that you don't need for the missions you're playing...

- Noobish techers who overwrite top-tier AT buffs, or use rods and no Har/Quick, etc. unit to cast them so that they take forever, especially when gathering the party together to do so. Any techer worth their salt should be able to see who has the highest-level buff spells for the party, and should also know that wands/tech-mags with high PP are the best buff weapons. Also, when noobs rush in at the beginning of a mission, forcing enemies to spawn, before the techer's buffs load and can buff the party at the beginning of a mission. It's hilarious to see them die within the first 30 seconds of fighting. XD

- Gunners who use nothing but twin handguns just so they can "move around," or those who use long-range weapons, such as rifles and bows, at point-blank range. Know the practical uses of your weapons, and level up your bullets to accommodate them properly.

- Players who constantly use knockback moves, such as Tornado Dance, grenades, Regrants, etc., on small enemies, knocking them all over the place. As a gunner or techer, it's not as big of a problem, but it gets annoying very quickly when tagging for exp.

- Noobs who join parties during a boss fight, and don't have the courtesy to wait outside so they don't get drops they didn't deserve. Also, people who "leech" for PA frags and MP without contributing to the party.

- ppl who tlk liek this y do lil kidz n stoopid ppl alwayz type liek this. Not having a keyboard or being brought up on a different language, I can understand, but if not... stay in school, ok? -_-X

- Stupid people in general. 'Nuff said. >_<
    Agrees, only one minor exception I'd go for.

People who leech off of missions without ASKING if it's ok. I don't care if you're not doing anything but stay the fuck outside and earn those easy MP and a few grand here for finishing missions, but you sure as hell aren't stealing someones drop for sitting at the start of the mission.
    Make Em Bleed!!

Character info (trial phase): http://psupedia.info/User:RahXephon

http://digitaldelights.tumblr.com/

Being constantly interrupted by enemies during skills really annoys me.

There's not much another player can do to annoy me because PSU is so easy that I could solo anything if I really wanted to, but I enjoy the company. I don't care about going faster or being efficient either because that's boring. I do get irked if someone gets in the way (makes everything fly with tornado dance or something), but I honestly haven't played with many people like that. I'd ask them to stop in a non-confrontational way if it really bugged me.
    Last edited by Kylie; Jan 14, 2009 at 09:03 PM.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

-people who all of sudden go afk at start of mission only to pop up right before boss.

-people who dont help the party but yet get all the good rares.

-when you run out of milk before cookies.

I don't play online because I'm a cheap-ass who doesn't want to pay extra fees, but I can imagine that at least as far as the community is concerned, I know a few of the problems that you could have already.

From an offline only standpoint, the most annoying thing for me is that weapons (guns, mostly) don't recharge their PP when you switch to a different one. Wouldn't it make sense to swap in another gun when your current one runs dry so it can recharge? I know, photon charges aren't hard to come by, but it gets annoying anyway. I can hardly get by with anything other than the pistol/mechgun + saber/dagger combo. That's the only way I can get my damn gun to recharge while still being able to attack.

Bah, I'm probably just a n00b who is totally missing something blatantly obvious that keeps guns from running dry every five minutes.

Lets see

Noobs that scatter everything right when im about to 1 hit kill.

hunting an item and then never finding it.

people who make up all these rumors.

saying MST doesnt matter and when i get hit by foie as a cast half my health is gone.

leechers.

lvling PAs.
    cant think of anything else

Seeing no parties or all locked parties.

i HATE orcdillans with a passion

people calling other people noobs as an insult. sometimes i wonder if people really knows what it means because some of the community will call another person that based on their class or race.

racists in lobbies and during runs. i solo only now so that is not a problem anymore.

my wife plays ( real flesh and blood wife, not some online romance with an avatar. i didnt know people actually did that) she solos as well because of the sexists polluting this game.

constant SERDOTE drops in clear boxes. (LIGHTNING BEAST)

people expecting techers to babysit them. im all for teamwork, but some people bite off more than they can chew.

people who think a game like this that requires no skill, that there is a right and wrong way to play. as long as there is no glitching, one should be able to play the way they want seeing as you are paying a fee