Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    <http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkId=253457>

Quote Originally Posted by KuroShinnen View Post
    You don't honestly think ST would go through the trouble of making a pattern drop rate, where a certain map type would be the only type or so to drop a rare item that is an area drop, such as psycho wand boards... You tell me how that would logically save space as apposed to have a static drop rate such as a random number between 0-1020, for binary purposed, and if the number is between say 1015 and 1020 the mob drops a PW board, and if it's say 950-1014 the mob drops a grinder base S.

And as for the post on random, ok, so maybe a computer cannot calculate a true random number, but they are random enough to not follow a pattern such as only dropping on certain spawns in this case. Say you were to use a computer generated dice. That's pretty random if you ask me. Hit the roll a 1000 times, and if one number comes out more than 100 times more or less than another, than I might consider saying a computer cannot generate "random" numbers.
    then u better test it with the random number generator on the psu game would be my sujestion all i am saying is that u can basicaly reset the maps to elimnate haveing to run it 1000 times easy to find if u know were to look and it reduce the number of runs. and just to help u out when u go to your room what dose the message say. that is the reset button lol SEGA hase to do this because there drops is not on repeat

Just give up already people. He's spitting brick wall logic, which can beat any argument.

"You can't disprove me, therefore I am right by default."

You cannot argue that. /thread

Ok, ok, I am willing to help, by testing your results... As to why I am, I do not know. If you can tell me what map types and blocks either a PW[B] or Repca[B] drops on SW and TD, I will test the data by running only those map types and seeing if I find any more than normal, which is maybe 1 every 2 weeks.

You want a surefire way to prove your method of testing?

Post a pic of your character with TWO Millas in your inventory by Monday and I guarantee everyone will believe you.

Or think you just borrowed them for the pic.

And to Cracka, there is one thing that beats brick wall logic! Just think back to your kindergarten days of childhood games and the answer will come to you...

WALLPAPER!

I know this isn't quite on the same topic, but I have noticed that synthing grinders are affected by timing slightly
    Worst/ best fanfic ever. Good for laughs, check out the guy's others. <-- Try not to laugh
    Pupil me please. Lonereaper has the rare noodle bowl, so there is a chance for it, also pyrocles115 is basically a tank.
    http://lonereaper.mybrute.com<-- Try it out
    http://Pyrocles115.mybrute.com<-- Try it out
    http://immortal2plz.mybrute.com<-- Try it out

Quote Originally Posted by BIGGIEstyle View Post
    You want a surefire way to prove your method of testing?

Post a pic of your character with TWO Millas in your inventory by Monday and I guarantee everyone will believe you.

Or think you just borrowed them for the pic.

And to Cracka, there is one thing that beats brick wall logic! Just think back to your kindergarten days of childhood games and the answer will come to you...

WALLPAPER!
    now we getting some were this could be fun
    considering all i know about milla is what is on this post and u guys think it hard to get
    because i have no use for the wpns or board.

Wow, you all are fucking paranoid. There is no spawn pattern for rares. This goes with other ridiculous theories on finding rares like:

-You have to turn your goggles on at teh boss boxes and you'll see the rares in the boxes!
    -You have to kill the De Ragan's tail for the bio-material!
    -Let the raft in Dark God or Awoken Serpent stop before opening the boss boxes for the best rares!

Like I said, I've killed 168 Jigo Boomas and haven't seen the fucking Milla drop.

lol
    is that what u think just another gimmic

eh considering I've ran with this kid many of times i can say this, his theory may not be 100% but its pretty close i would have to say 85% ish only becuase, There is some instances where there is an extra varaible thrown in causing the logic to be undetermined. So after hunting multiple armas lines and har/quicks its pretty believe able xD
    Avionics
    An individual who deals with the complex systems of todays military/civilian aircraft. Their entire mission is to make bricks "fly", and fix leaking electrons from parts, and they do it damn well. Usually pissed off individuals who are the be all end all of the sortie cock, they take and stride. Because one day, their enlistment will come to an end

So after hunting multiple armas lines and har/quicks its pretty believe able xD
    Oh boy, Har/Quick is such a rare drop.
    Turbosig.