Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Hearty Official Member Chuck_Norris's Avatar

Yay, tech visual! Now I can play with techers again!

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    hmm... so it is coming...

bad news for all MasterForce around the world to use lv 10 buff and lv 21 attack tect for the all of their life, and nobody could stop it <,<
    Still got my fingers crossed that 追加アップデート will add an option for PC users to display all TECHNICs at their full loveliness. :>

Quote Originally Posted by str898mustang View Post
    Any info about the "rare mission appearing in solo play"? I'd like to know about this since I tend to solo alot.
    According to the original JP update notes on this, the number of players in a party no longer has an effect on your chances of getting a rare mission. So solo or full party, you have the same odds.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTheBurninator View Post
    buzyb77, eat your heart out.

I like the TECH nerf. I wish it was optional, but now it won't be nearly as laggy =D

um odds are SEGAC Submitted This MONTHS ago 3 times at least to M$. Tuesday tends to be Patch day for M$.... this has little to nothing to do with Segac as they only added all the Stuff In a packet I said they would AS IT REQUIRED a TITLE UPDATE....

Sega Submmitted all this stuff WEEKS ago... I am not going to give Sega an "A" for turning in their report a months after they said that their dog ate it....

Am I glad it here Yes... Do I believe that it Should have been done Correct the 1st 3 times it was submmited to M$.... Read my posts and figure it out...

Here is my Packet thread...

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156027

my Prediction from that thread on 12-28- 2008

Packet 2

Photon Charges will be modified so that when used from the action palette on two single-handed weapons, instead of replenishing only 50% of the max PP of each weapon, it will refill all PP for each weapon

Attack TECHNIC visuals will be adjusted at LV31+ so that only the caster will see the effect. Everyone else will see the TECHNIC in its LV21-30 form.

The method of finding a rare mission will be modified as follows:
    Any party member can receive a rare mission; it is no longer exclusive to the leader.
    When a party member receives a rare mission, a message will be displayed on the screens of all party members to say who received the mission.
    Eligible players must be in the field at the time of a mission's end.
    Eligible players must have been a part of the party for at least 80% of the total mission time.
    The number of people in a party will no longer affect the chances of receiving a rare mission.

To help combat clear/boss box booting, the party leader loses the right to remove a player from the party after a trial has been cleared

As all this will ( odds are) require a title update
    Last edited by buzyb77; Jan 19, 2009 at 11:38 PM.

I'm looking forward to these updates. =D
    I wonder if I'll be able to sleep tonigh.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    I'm looking forward to these updates. =D
    I wonder if I'll be able to sleep tonigh.

you should it's not till tomorrow...Take some OTC sleep aid or Go work out....not outside as it's too cold.... also it's not that big of a deal it's mostly fixes...

also it's not that big of a deal it's mostly fixes...
    If you say so, when I get back on after work I can't wait to see the changes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    If you say so, when I get back on after work I can't wait to see the changes.
    again the Update will be done on Wed for most of us

10pm PST tues is 1am EST Wed, 12am Wed CST, 11pm MST tues......

http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

caculate 4 yourself

I like how the front page says december 20th.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

1 a.m. e.s.t the only timezone that matters, a la it's the standard they should use over p.s.t which isn't known by most people and annoying to subtract 3 hours at those times. point use e.s.t
    I ran from the grove maybe 1 day I'll go back.

Mm... i thought the maintenance was going on now. If not then why do it say it is when i log in -.-