Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I see no 38% 10/10 going for that price. I do see a bunch that are broken that have high %'s. And once again I'm taking offers and unless you guys are going to offer on this, please don't post. Until I actually do get an offer I will be reducing the price. I didn't ask for a price check I asked for offers, please take that into consideration before posting. So please don't waste your time or my time typing out posts basically calling me a dumbass when I know it's a good weapon and deserves a good price.
    Last edited by youthisoverrated; Jan 30, 2009 at 03:50 PM. Reason: ......

Lol, ya shouldnt get mad at everyone dude, there telling you the truth, i sold a 42% 6/10 for only 20 mil. 32 7/10 is worth like 15mil at the most.
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

That's funny cus when I search the 360 servers none come up at that price, the only ones that come up at that price at that percentage are broken weapons. And even those are still decently priced. Once again don't post if it's not an offer.

8mill lol but they are right ive gotten all my 30% plus x/10 for below 10 mill recently
    although i may not agree with what you say
    i will defend to the death your right to say it

Rehabbed SEGAholic

Quote Originally Posted by youthisoverrated View Post
    That's funny cus when I search the 360 servers none come up at that price, the only ones that come up at that price at that percentage are broken weapons. And even those are still decently priced. Once again don't post if it's not an offer.
    That is because the rest of them are actually selling and yours is not. Keep taking offers and advertise it on your BB but once people start running SEED Express again the price will continue to drop on these (especially if we get another synth/grind bonus after this event). If you want some serious meseta for yours take it to 10/10, otherwise your is simply a glorified 0/9. I for one will never pay serious money for an unfinished weapon.

It's my weapon, so I'll do what I please with it. And if it gets down to that low then it does. Once again I didn't ask for a freaking price check, so thanks for basically giving your thoughts on how I should run MY shop.

Ya shouldnt tell us not to post what is our opinion. Were not saying to sell it for 10mil or 15, we are letting you know what its worth, i see no reason to get pissed about that. Chill out man.
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

Ok first off I never asked for opinions with this, I asked for offers. If i wanted someone to tell me how much they think it's worth I would have asked for a price check. Second off stop calling me a guy, cus girls play games too ya know.

lol dude ur prices suck. theres a 46% 10/10 for the money ur asking good luck selling that to the npc(its a harsh world out ther get used to it)

Yeah in ground not lightning, mine's the highest grinded lightning blackheart that's a half way decent percent. Except for the 9/9 that's a 26% but that's at max now isn't it. So you know what I'm now asking the mod to lock this cus this is freaking ridiculous.