Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tianna View Post
    I tried it last night with killer shot. Full pallette of rifles with 1300-1700 pp on a level 150 female cast GM. recharged all rifles 9 times(around 3000 meseta each recharge) just to kill Polties in that one side area...lol (got my cati/pp bullet save out of storage last night and have ready for tonight's Polty abuse)

I gained just under a level on killer shot per run...mine was at level 26 already...so, say, 40+ runs to get near 50...easiest way I have found so far and this will make the bots sooooo much easier

Doesn't it stay SE4 From 21-50?
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

that place is perfect to lv upp rifle, laser, xbow and everything else thats a half year to get to 31/41.
    im prolly gonna be there during the whole event lving upp moust of my bullets
    Retired PC/PS2 server caras:
    AUTARCH, M cast, Lv 147, FG/PT
    NORDLYS, M newman, LV141, AT
    Frozt, F beast, LV106, FF

Okay, I was running there this morning, and my CAST Fortefighter managed to block a few shots from the Polties.

Addendum:
    Polties have outrageously high ACC and unbelievably low EVA.

The Xbow is definitely the quickest of those guns. I'd do the rifles and lasers way ahead of the Xbow.

been leveling barta/zonde/megid there atm. havent played in a while so my techs are behind. got barta a level a run so far which is nice. thank you sega lol.
    My life is much more groovy than love.
    My PC/PS2 characters R.I.P 8/27/07 - 3/31/10
    Runa Newman F : lvl 170 | Fortetecher: 20//Masterforce: 20
    Cocoruru CAST F : lvl 170 | Acrofighter: 20//Fighgunner: 20
    Asuka Beast F : lvl 170 | Fighmaster: 20
    Ruru CAST F: lvl 110 | Gunmaster: 20

Crossbows level REAL FAST!!

Lv. 1 to Lv. 21 easily in an hour and a half. Eight crossbow bullets for just twelve hours. Then they level like mad after Lv. 21 - just like Shotguns.

I challenge anyone that says that Crossbows level slowly have no idea what slow actually means.

(Go play WoW or FFXI... that'll teach you slow!)

Barta and Zonde pre-AOI. THAT is slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Libram View Post
    I wonder how many people have noticed that the Polties have perfect accuracy, no evasion, and have so much stamina that nothing short of the stamina-bypassing traps and SUVs will inflict any SE? There's absolutely no need to worry about blocking any attack, you won't miss with anything you fire at them, and you won't need to worry about Burn, Virus, or Incapacitate killing your target before you've gotten the most out of your PA.

But I'm not entirely sure about the zero EVA. Has anyone tried leveling the Mechgun Frag PA there? Do you still see donuts when you shoot them in the face?
    their acc isn't perfect. I've blocked them several times as a low level fortefighter, so they CAN miss. its just really rare.

Default No-hit leveling

Don't know if you have noticed but, the Polties can only go to the end of the hallway leading to the tiny room where they spawn. If you stand just outside the entrance to the hallway they make a nice line-up for any penetrating bullets or spells and they never touch you. Been leveling bullets there and just for the heck of it decided to count how many there were (since rifle only hits one at a time), there are 50.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracka_J View Post
    yeah, same here.
    silly jose went and leveled absolute dance before the polties, something I wasn't about to do. anyway, since event started, got absolute from 24>39. should be able to cap it off this weekend, then abuse the little suckers for jabroga leveling

even though I only need 9 levels on that pa, haha...should go a bit faster.
    Lol! I got Ra-Zonda from 1-31 and got Jabroga from 20-29 It will be CAPPED!

Cast/M, 150
    Beast/F, 86
    Newman/M, 110
    Beast/M, 101

Taking A Break From PSU