Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default become super hard mode

Hey Guys,

I got a question..
    I've done all quests and normal mission on hard mode too become super hard mode.
    But I can't play on super hard mode >.>
    Is there something wrong?
    Or i forgot something? ._.

thanks in advance

dont have to beat it all on hard to unlock very hard. you can do all the missions on easy. all you have to be is level 60+ to unlock very hard after that.

I'm allready over lvl 60.
    And I've done ALL quest, but I can't play on vh >.>
    I don't understand it, I start to dislike this game X.x

im pretty sure you have to beat ALL hard missions and that includes the eternal tower. for the past few days, i've seen people not being able to unlock super hard. maybe its some glitch?

Quote Originally Posted by xSHiNOx View Post
    im pretty sure you have to beat ALL hard missions and that includes the eternal tower. for the past few days, i've seen people not being able to unlock super hard. maybe its some glitch?
    People on these forums are too quick to claim glitches, especially considering that most of their problems more than likely stem from the fact that they are playing a game they dont understand (language wise). With that in mind you should realize that this language barrier is going to make tasks that involve a specific requirement harder to complete due to the lack of understanding.
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

i can tell you that there are 15 missions total. soo, you must do all 14 hard missions to unlock super hard. not just do whatever mission is on the list. the 15th mission is optional and doesnt appear on the list unless you meet the cake sisters.

even when you complete the 15th mission, it will disappear and to play it again, you gotta meet the sisters.

Quote Originally Posted by deso123 View Post
    im a level 30 racaseal and having probs on second part of the boss. still trying.
    Quote Originally Posted by deso123 View Post
    What I did after I ran out of funds to restock all my mates to fight the boss is since I was level thirty and unlocked most of the maps I went to online multiplayer and played hard mode with them till I got to level 42 and then went back and floored the boss' ass.
    Here's exactly what I did. After what I did in these two quotes I played nothing but online and when I hit level 60 VH mode unlocked for me.

hitting lv60 only unlocks super hard for ONLINE ONLY. it will NOT unlock it for offline.

Quote Originally Posted by xSHiNOx View Post
    hitting lv60 only unlocks super hard for ONLINE ONLY. it will NOT unlock it for offline.
    Oh, lol.

sooo to unlock super hard offline, complete the 14 missions on hard and beat story mode.