Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

It's a really fun mission (except for that last part lol). I just don't see why we wouldn't get it if we're getting PSP.

Quote Originally Posted by moomoopenguin View Post
    It's a really fun mission (except for that last part lol).
    The Bafal Bragga turret room is awesome. (Finally managed to complete it... once. <_<) And the first-person-Bragga view in the intro to the final room makes me chortle.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarode View Post
    MAG, badges. Anything ringing a bell?

Also, PSP is an excellent port. :| Does a lot of things that PSU needs badly. A lot of fixes, and it is plenty fun with others too. Also, something tells me it will be 29.99...
    Yeah, I saw the badgers shortly after posting, then PSOW asploded when I hit the edit button.

PSP is a great port and accomplishes what fans have feigned for, a portable PS title. However, if there's already an established PSU fanbase (that's hurting, very very badly), why should ST split the community by offering different content on two different, almost entirely unconnected games. If they were smart, they would have designed PSP to coexist in a way that normal PSU received the same updates/content PSP did.

Or ST could have scrapped PSP, thrown everything new into PSU, and moved right into PSZ to solve their portable PS crisis. However, something tells me their decision to put PSU on the PS2 finally came back to bite them in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by EspioKaos View Post
    The Bafal Bragga turret room is awesome. (Finally managed to complete it... once. <_<) And the first-person-Bragga view in the intro to the final room makes me chortle.
    oh come now, its not that hard. i've done it with a lv 15 char before granted I've also done 150+ runs of the mission between various chars...

Quote Originally Posted by Kazemi View Post
    oh come now, its not that hard. i've done it with a lv 15 char before granted I've also done 150+ runs of the mission between various chars...
    lol Those turrets still throw me off every time I play it

Arrow Ugh god uggh ugggggggghhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by RegulusHikari View Post
    PSP is a great port and accomplishes what fans have feigned for, a portable PS title. However, if there's already an established PSU fanbase (that's hurting, very very badly), why should ST split the community by offering different content on two different, almost entirely unconnected games. If they were smart, they would have designed PSP to coexist in a way that normal PSU received the same updates/content PSP did.
    I see your points, but...

Why do you people want PSU on every god damn system out? PhSP is fine as is. Sure, the online mode blows on it if you don't have any way local to do it (XLink Kai never counts, it is so shitty and buggy). It is NOT a smart idea. First, how would the PSP players communicate? Lack of Keyboard doesn't help, and being stuck to PC/PS2 servers would not allow the use of the headset, because PS2 leaves the whole server behind on possible content and updates (they would have to issue a new disk for that sort of thing). There is no splitting of communities, to be honest, because in Japan, the Playstation Portable is its own community. The only reason we are getting the game is because there is a possible market.

It's probably going to flop on its own ass anyways. Hell, I wouldn't worry about splitting of communities, to be honest...

Besides, you are missing one thing entirely. SEGA is a company, and it wants money. They are going to test the waters for more money with PhSP.

On the subject of Innocent Girl. PSUpedia shows that Agito Repca is an area drop in that mission as well in the VR HIVE area.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Vivienne is one of my favourite twin sabers of all time (My RAmarl played with one a lot ) so its good news if they can give it to me D:

Quote Originally Posted by Para View Post
    Vivienne is one of my favourite twin sabers of all time (My RAmarl played with one a lot ) so its good news if they can give it to me D:

It's not the actual Vivienne. It's a healing SUV called Vivienne Fluge.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Quote Originally Posted by beatrixkiddo View Post
    It's not the actual Vivienne. It's a healing SUV called Vivienne Fluge.
    If it makes you feel any better, Vivienne uses Sweet Death.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!