Default I found the most powerful weapon in the game (I think)

Hi guys

I just found a cannon bleu, bazooka usable only by lv80 rangers. It has stats 45/12/0/39. Seven stars, unique rare. According to psupedia, this is the most powerful weapon in the game, based on ATP. Can anyone confirm if that is the case?

Does anyone know how rare this item is? Im guessing very. Anyone else managed to find one? Im really chuffed as in 1000 hours or so in PSO, the rarest thing I found was a red dagger (no joke) and that was on my first ruins run on normal!

EDIT: Found on super-hard machine level, online, lv82 Hucast.

Link to info on it? I can't find the info on it. Is there a picture? And does it only damage one enemy at a time with no splash damage? No splash damage = patheta sad.

and the rarest thing i ever found in a pso was probably a flame visit on the dreamcast and that includes playing for 100s of hours. also played pso on xbox and blue burst yet i hacked so much on bb i had like 2 red rings 100 heaven punishers etc, lol.

There is some info on it and a picture on PSUPedia, heres the link-

http://psupedia.info/PS0:Weapons#Cannons

I dont know if it does splash damage, I cant use it as im a HUCast.

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

Its the most powerful Cannon type weapon, and it comes with Lv5 Ice which the highest level Status effects on weapons can get. Also yours has great %. The downside would be that its a Cannon and those weapons are not the best type of guns, they cant combo and they only hit one target. Still if someone did want a Cannon, that would be the best one they could get.

So... cant use it eh... I'd be happy to take it off your hands <3
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

The Artist Formerly Known As... Something Else SammaeltheDark's Avatar

Ah, I missed that item. I though the highest ATP/MST weapon in the game was the Milius Breaker off of SH Humilius

Still, I'm not fond of how Cannons work in PSZ and I think Rangers got the shaft this game

i wouldnt really say its the most powerful. well, out of all weapons sure it is but for cannons it is the most powerful. now if you were talking about other types of weapons thats a different story

It has the highest ATP of any weapon in the game, when fully grinded, at 617 ATP. Its base ATP is 557.

The Milius Breaker has a higher base ATP at 566, but it is only 606 when fully grinded.

But the Milius Breaker can combo, whereas the Cannon Blue is single shot.
    Lunamarie / RA36 / HU3 / FO19