Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Question...Is it strong, or is it just for show? I will be dissapointed if it is weak...
    Next Red Box is mine! Either that or i eAt yoUR sOUl!
    Wait. We each get one now? Then give me yours. I know I got one! Give me yours anyway!

most if not, all vending machine weapons are just for show.

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeathMachine View Post
    Question...Is it strong, or is it just for show? I will be dissapointed if it is weak...
    The Hylian Shield isnt the strongest Shield but its far from the weakest, I'd say its about 7/10, there are better sheilds. However as its a vending machine weapon it comes with the bonus that all classes can equip it, Shields are mostly Hunter exclusive.

The vending machine weapons are generally better than most normal weapons but not as good as the high end rare weps, but of course you dont have to hunt these weapons!
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

If there's a Hylian shield, does that mean there's a Master Sword too?

I'm afraid theres no Master Sword... I mean after all there is only one Blade of Evil's bane and Link kind of needs it to fight his own forces of darkness.

Whereas the Hylian Shield...
    well thats only 200 Rupees from Malo Mart, I dont know the Rupee > Meseta exchange rate but thats probably why anybody can get one on PS Zero!

(Interesting note: This is the Hylian Shield from Twilight Princess, the design in that game differs from the OoT design).
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

I got the Hylian Shield and Samus' arm cannon from the vending machine. They're both pretty awesome just due to the fact that they're the always welcome gimmick weapons, though they're stats aren't actually all that bad for starting out in hard.

Samus' blaster is pretty powerful for a vending machine weapon. It's even better if you manage to get some good %s on it.

ok so i just read about samus' blaster. thats is simply amazing. anyone have a pic? or does anyone know if its Zero Suit Samus' laser thing or regular samus' are cannon?

It's Samus' Power Beam

wow thanks so much, man i am so psyched about this game now. only thing that would make this complete is some sort of nintendo rod/wand/slicer for the force (i know there is a nintendo magazine rod but i mean a weapon from a nintendo char.I