Default a PM evolution question

Hello!

I am still pretty new, and a bit confused about my PM.

I recently leveled it to 100 (pure striking), and have taken it on a few runs, so its (battle points?) are up to 4 now. My question is, I bought the evolution board "GH424" and I cant feed it to my PM! I know the EX### have like a 20+ BP requirement, but I didnt see a req. for this basic board.

Is there some kind of requirement for me to use this on my PM?

Thanks
    >.<

Maybe because that pm evolution board isnt a striking type.

If you want your PM to turn into a GH424, your PM's B St has to be at 15+ to be able to feed it an EX Device GH424.
    Last edited by NDW; Feb 12, 2009 at 12:06 AM. Reason: clarity
    Starter of the "Welcome to PSO-World" and "Happy birthday!" trend since July 10, 2008.

Come play PSO with me on Ephinea server!
    https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/

Ugh... well what is the difference between the "PM Device GH424" and "EX Device GH424" ?

I bought the PM Device GH424 thinking I could feed it to my PM at level 80, because it had no B requirement.

And the GH424 is a striking device.

o.O

He could be full. :]
    Valium makes your soul get higher and enables faking fire... Queen bees lose to wasps, ritalin filled debutante, when you don’t like what you see hiding’s easy in a SUV. Schizophrenic photogenic, psychogenic hallucinogenic, manic depressive aggressive, psycho wards are so possessive, attention deficit disorder, hand held cassette recorder x_x

The normal PM devices can only be used on the same series PMs, So the PM 424 can only be use on the 420 series, not say a 410. Only the EXs allow you to change your series once the battle stats have been met.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

I think PM devices only work if your PM is the same numeric group. (ie. You need 420 to change to 424.) But the EX devices work no matter what original numeric group your PM is.

Quote Originally Posted by Or10n View Post
    Hello!

I am still pretty new, and a bit confused about my PM.

I recently leveled it to 100 (pure striking), and have taken it on a few runs, so its (battle points?) are up to 4 now. My question is, I bought the evolution board "GH424" and I cant feed it to my PM! I know the EX### have like a 20+ BP requirement, but I didnt see a req. for this basic board.

Is there some kind of requirement for me to use this on my PM?

Thanks
    >.<
    Heh, nice name. Orion is the name of my PM by the way. :P
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

omg thanks so much Freeze and PekingDuck lol, that totally makes more sense now!

And thanks Raine, Orion has been my "online alias" since online games existed :O

n_n;