Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast

Default Master Classes?! More like Master Silly lol

ok everyone was hyping up the master classes. I was so excited to finally get masterforce. I spent like so much time trying to level my wartecher and omg was that annoying enough. But master force is just no was i expected. I die within 2 hits and i cannot heal buff gireasta anything. I just feel useless in evey party because i barely even hit alot. Im not giving up on materforce yet until i level it to 20 but with a psycho wand 5 grinds and a level 150 you would expect to be hiting more than 1000. Do you think master force or any master classes of that matter need some tuning up and are not very mastery? lolz

You expect any class to be amazing at type level 1?

Well, aside from Fighmaster.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

No but im already a 7 and have only 1690 health and nothing is going up much

When I saw that MF was gonna have the old FT hp from way back when, I decided I'd just enjoy FT with upgraded buffs. I don't think I'd ever go MF, the lack of hp and eva is waaaay too unappealing to me. Gunmaster looks like alot of fun though, if you put the work into it.

Get some Pushans with attack techs and a Har/Quick. MF isn't so much about big numbers as it is about quick and decent numbers. Put that casting speed boost to work!
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

i love lv 50 bullets
    although i may not agree with what you say
    i will defend to the death your right to say it

you need to rethink your way of playing if you die alot being a "master" class...

Masterforces can open boxes pretty well.

Yay I found my old avatar -Zephyr-'s Avatar

MF was only about blinding/slowing down party members with hueg techs. But that's gone now!

Nurses not forces, and such.
    Zephyr / Koryu / Snowflake / Ayamin
    Helping you enjoy life one name at a time!

With a 6 grinded P-wand, I can easily get 2-3k hits with ra-techs (LV 131, MF 12 at the time). All you need to do is keep your distance and spam techs. Not sure what eveyone is complaining about. I die the least of anyone in the groups I'm in. I can still dish out around 2k hits with techs like barta and never die.

It's best to put, for example, barta and rabarta on a mag, while keeping resta/giresta and reverser on your wand. Just use your mag to keep monsters away from you, and use rods when the attention is on someone else, or when you know the monster(s) wont hit you while casting.

PSP2: Vyser (CAST Ranger), Captain Flavor (Beast Hunter), Amu (Force Newman)
    PSU PC: Vyser (CAST AF/GM), Captain Flavor (Beast FF), Konata (Newman MF), Sportacus (Human AT)
    PSŲ JP: あかヴァイザ (HUcast), フレヴァさま (FOnewm), ラムレーズ (HUnewm)