Thanks everyone for the incredible trading over the past two nights; out of 24 trades arranged since Wednesday all but one went through *on time*!!! Here's an updated list of items for trade, including the ever elusive Chaos Sorcerer?s Cane.

FOR TRADE:

Chaos Sorceror?s Cane (reduces the TP cost of casting by 10%, steals enemy TP, looks AMAZING-- it starts out as a simple cane, then lights up and extends into a double saber-style weapon, Darth Maul style)
Opa Opa Mag with maxed stats (lvl 999)
Pian?s Heart (for evolving the Pian mag)
God/Technique (all your spells are raised in level by 3)
Egg Blaster +99 (the Dr. Robotnik gun that fires concentric blue rings)
Brave Hammer (in negotiation- may not be available tonight)
DB?s Armor with FOUR slots
Parasite Wear Del Rol with FOUR slots
Revival Garment with FOUR slots (restores HP as you wear it)-- out but will be getting one before trading tonight)
Spirit Garment with FOUR slots (restores TP as you wear it)
Force Field with FOUR slots
Hunter Field with FOUR slots
Flowen?s Frame
State/Maintenance (slot accessory that prevents all adverse status effects)
God/Battle (increases weapon speed by 30%)
God/Ability (increases all native stats by +20, including luck)
Custom Barrier ver. 00 (a really terrific shield)
Hunter?s Wall (my #2 favorite shield-- higher def than celestial and raises ATP as well)
Regenerate Gear Advanced (my #1 favorite shield-- gives you >10 HP *and* TP back per parry)
Custom Ray Gun 0.00
Charge Gigush +40, +60% to Dark (interestingly, this is the most damaging weapon I have for the ruins, and I deal 900 (normal hit) or 1,240 (critical hit) damage, proving once again that the best weapons are not the most actively traded)
Dragon Slayer, +9, +50% to Dark (deals 700-800 damage per hit, second best ruins-clearing weapon I have)
S-Parts ver 1.16
Graviton Plate (armor with very high DEF)-- out but will be getting before trading tonight
Secret Guard (stealthy shield-- makes you less visible to monsters)
Parasite Wear Vajulla with 1 slot (insanely high DEF armor)
Stink Frame ("protection that truly reaks [sic]"-- repulses monsters away)
Final Impact
Technical Crozier
Magical Piece
Mace of Adaman
Holy Ray Gun
Caudceus
Sting Tip
C-Bringer?s Rifle
Spread Needle (in negotiation)
S-Beat?s Blades
Twin Brand
Stag Cutlery
Inferno Bazooka
Flame Visit
Angry Fist
TP/Revival
HP/Revival
Delsaber?s Buster
many more rare items...

WANT LIST:

Delsaber?s LEFT arm or Delsaber?s Shield godddammmitt
Gladiator Spike
Extended Wallet (very badly needed as you can see
Rain Maker
Parasite Wear Vajulla with 4 slots
Glass Sword
Dual Pallasch
Saint Saber
Pan Arms?s Double Saber
Mag Hearts other than Pian?s
Brave Helmet
God/Equip
Devil/Equip
Terror Claw
Ranger Field with 4 slots
Celestial Armor with 4 slots
Anything else with one or more gold stars NOT listed here

I am not interested in meseta. Certain items like the Chaos Sorceror?s Cane and Egg Blaster will ONLY be traded for one of the first 13 items on the want list.

I am well known in the PSO trading scene and have many many references. To ensure a secure trade, I *require* the following terms:

EITHER let me take the item you are offering first, and trust based on my record that I will not rip you off (I won't),

OR do all of the following:
1) we exchange guild cards
2) we exchange email addresses-- I will arrange the time and place of our meeting by email to you
3) we exchange real life phone numbers-- I will call you, at my expense, to chat by telephone, hopefully putting both of our minds at ease.

I?ve done more than 130 of these trades now under these conditions and never have I had a dissatisfied trading partner.

-Guardian (Zephyr in game), ICQ#5896613, AIM (rarely on): ZephPSO, email: [email protected]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Guardian on 2001-03-02 18:45 ]</font>