Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Are you saying the opa opa mag is level 999? how is that possible if I may ask, sorry to bother =)

it means he used gameshark, which COULD (could) mean he got those items thru gameshark

just because someone is level 100 doesn't mean they used a gameshark...

PSO Assassin
    Currently behind AM-PM. I was born and raised in the african jungles by the wild coyotes.

Its funny how he trades items every day but always has the same list except more items. Wouldnt you LOSE items in trades? He seems to gain everyday but never lose one thing.

Hey.. I have a Ranger Field with 4 slots.. I'd be interested in the Chaos Sorceror's Cane, State/Maintenance, and God/Technique

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Prozzak on 2001-03-03 06:54 ]</font>

Er, whoops, sorry guardian, I overslept just a bit and just now woke up, lol.

What would you take for the charge gigush or the dragonslayer? I don't have any of the ultra-rares on your list but maybe we can work something out.

bad KarnaJ, bad!

No problem-- we should meet up sometime though. Perhaps a joint trading venture is in order? I'm tired of competing with you for the same new items

I still have a Chaos Sorceror's Cane with your name on it as well... especially if you have a Spike or Wallet or Del's Shield or Glass Sword

-Guardian

PSO Assassin
    Currently behind AM-PM. I was born and raised in the african jungles by the wild coyotes.

You probably have tons of sorceror's canes. Why dont you stop duping your items and trade for real. Do you know how annoying it is to read your stupid conclusion stating how much you are a good trader and how goody-two-shoes you are? And then turn around and continously dupe your items ruining the PSO community? Its people like you who ruin PSO.

Zippo-- if you take a careful, rather than a superficial, look at my lists over the weeks you can figure out which items have gone and which have come in. I try to keep the ratio high of in to out (otherwise I would be a retarded trader), but I don't always manage to do that well. You should really take a closer look before implying unethical behavior though. I certainly wouldn't be asking for items I already have, or noting certain items as out of stock, or deleting other items from my have list, or canceling trades when an item of interest to multiple parties is finally traded, or continuing to trade for the same high demand items if I in reality had an infinite supply of everything.

In fact until last night I did not even have the ability to back up my character, and have suffered inventory loss as the result of a power outage.

The real reason so many people have so many "rare" items is that it only takes 1 or 2 mass dupers (like Chrono in the GameFAQs boards) who distribute HUNDREDS of rare items in publically advertised free hand-out sessions to throw the PSO economy out of whack. One should not often be able to make trades where I give out 1 item and get back 10 good if not great items, but such trades are happening with increasing frequency.

In any case, the controversy (and the effort!) surrounding trading has built up to the point that I think I'll quit from trading medium- and low-level rare items to players (which I viewed in part as a public service rather than a real need) and will just focus instead on getting the really difficult to find remaining items. So if it makes you happier, from now on my lists will look more like this:

HAVE:
    Chaos Sorceror's Cane
    Egg Blaster
    Holy Ray

WANT:
    Delsaber's Shield
    Extended Wallet
    Gladiator Spike.

There, no mess anymore

-G