Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

And Zippo, I'm sorry to be so untactful but you are just plain wrong once again. In fact, if anyone has received a Chaos Sorceror's Cane from me-- ANYONE, please tell Zippo so he can prove me wrong. The truth is that I have yet to trade an egg blaster or Chaos Cane to ANYONE, as the offers have not been that good. No one has received these items from me because they are still in my bank. I loaned the Cane to Lynx (PSO World photographer) last night so he could take pictures of it for PSO World's site, and promptly asked for it back. Aside from Lynx and Althena (a regular playing partner), no one has even used my cane.

Zippo I am sympathetic if you are frustrated by your own trading experiences in the game, but don't take that frustration out on others please.

-G

Zipp0 your a moron, Gaurdian has been making good and honest trades from the start, I know, I have watched him from the beggining. For you to clame he is a duper is insane. If you have been watching you will see that he has traded honestly for every item he has and that he has had a limited stock of each. If you want my honest oppinion, you are a duper yourself who couldent handle the guilt anymore so you had to try and blame someone else before they tried to accuse you.

-Rukh

I don't think zippo duplicates his items, I just think he's frustrated, and I don't really blame him. I don't however support lashing out a people randomly.

-G

PSO Assassin
    Currently behind AM-PM. I was born and raised in the african jungles by the wild coyotes.

Hmmm...

"I certainly wouldn't be asking for items I already have"

What does this have to do with duping? You have to attain the item first before you can dupe it.

..."or noting certain items as out of stock"

I dont read all your posts (Mainly because their annoying), but I've never seen you state an item you were out of stock of.

..."or deleting other items from my have list"

Name an item you have deleted from your have list please.

..."or canceling trades when an item of interest to multiple parties is finally traded"

Well... Most of the time those multiple parties all have the same item, looking to trade for the same item. Therfore, when you do get the item you have been looking for, you have no reason to trade with those other "parties". It would be a waste of your time (having to set up the trade and then dupe again)

..."or continuing to trade for the same high demand items if I in reality had an infinite supply of everything."

Umm.. I never stated you have infinite supply of EVERY item.. Also duping does not give you item you dont have. Only multiples of the ones you do have. *shrug* I'm sure you already knew that though.

"The real reason so many people have so many "rare" items is that it only takes 1 or 2 mass dupers (like Chrono in the GameFAQs boards) "

Number two being you?

..."trading has built up to the point that I think I'll quit from trading medium- and low-level rare items to players (which I viewed in part as a public service rather than a real need)"

Great!, One duper down. How many to go?

Also why would a power outage resulting in losing your inventory give you the ability to back up your charavter from now on?

Wow a few conclusions from your reply Zippo:

1) You have a very poor understanding of how this game works. I don't mean how to trade, how to deal, how to kill-- I mean how matter is accounted for in the game.

2) You admit to not reading all my posts yet have managed to conclude all sorts of things about me.

3) Consistent with (2) you ask me to point out items that have disappeared from my have list without even reading them (since they are so obvious any English-reading person can find them). Between my most recent list posted March 2 and the previous list posted Feb 28, you will notice (if you bothered to read) that DB's Shield, Flowen's Shield, Revival Garment with 4 slots, and the Graviton Plate (and possily others-- those are just ones I remember trading) were not available on Mar 2 but were available Feb 28. The Revival Garment and Graviton Plate were both listed as out of stock on the Mar 2 list. Beyond these items for which I could not replace, several items were traded away but replenished in other trades. You just don't accept the fact that you are wrong here, even to the point of closing your eyes to the raw data.

4) As to your first quoted point, why would I ask for another XXX if I already had XXX and could dupe more? To answer your question, it has everything to do with duping. This is a very simple point that I hope you can understand.

I think we would feel your arguments would be more credible if you demonstrated a better understanding of this game.

-G

PSO Assassin
    Currently behind AM-PM. I was born and raised in the african jungles by the wild coyotes.

..I've never duped an item in my life. For one I have browser disk 1 which does not support email attachments.

On another note I my second character was lost 2 days ago with all my items. And I havent played since. If I was a duper I could of easily replaced those items with my other character.

And calling Guardian a duper is no insane. Three people have told me before I came to the conclusion and another two after I made this post. And thats everyone I talk to so far on these boards.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Zipp0 on 2001-03-03 20:16 ]</font>

Guardian, I have Atribute Wall (never heard of it before when I traded for it), and a few other small things like Hunter Wall, Force Wall, Para Ware : Negal s3. I really want the cane, do you think we could work something out?

Zippo:

Guardian is by far too refined and dignified to tell you to go piss up a rope, but I am not. Zippo, go piss up a rope.

The very concept of succesful and profitable trading is so alien to you that you must be sent into frothing spasms every time you try to imagine what it would be like to finally get rid of the 29 varistas sitting in your bank. It would be an utter waste of time explaining the process to you, but I have time to kill and will try:

- I have a hamburger.

- You have two chickens.

- I like chicken, and hate hamburger.

- You like hamburgers but never find them. You have no use for chicken, but you seem to find them all the time.

- You exchange your two chicken for my one hamburger.

There. I made two items from one, and I suppose in the loosest sense you can call that duplication, but if that's the kind of low-grade logicless drivel that fuels your thought process than there really is no hope for you.

-Glaximus

This is a little off topic, but may I ask where you found the C-Sorcerer's Cane? Thanks.

I have these items if you need or just want extras:

-Opa Opa Mag (Maxed Out)
    - Holy Ray
    - Egg Blaster
    - Tempest Arms
    - Regenerate Gear Advanced
    - Parasite Wear: Nelgal (4 Slots)
    - Flowen's Shield
    - Holiness Armor (4 Slots)
    - Guardian Armor (4 Slots)
    - Mag Cell 213
    - Mag Cell 502
    - Twin Brand (30% to A.Beast, 35% to Machine, 10% to Dark)
    - God/Battle
    - God/Ability
    - Magical Piece
    - Victor Axe
    - C-Bringers Rifle
    - Spread Needle
    - D-Parts ver 1.01
    - God/Battle
    - God/Ability
    - Stag Cutlery
    - S-Beat?s Blades
    - S-Beat's Arms
    - Delsaber?s Buster
    - Soniti Mag
    - Wals MK2
    - Visk (45% To Dark)
    - Blade Dance (55% to Dark, 15% to Native, 25% to Hit)
    - Blade Dance (60% to Machine)
    - Gae Bolg (50% to Dark, 5% to Machine)
    - Slicer Of Assassin (50% to Machine)
    - Justy (30% to Dark, 15% to A.Beast)
    - Crush Bullet (40% to Machine, 15% to Dark, 5% to Hit)
    - Meteor Smash (30% to A.Beast)
    - Club of Laconium (50% to Dark)
    - Soul Banisher (35% to Dark 15% to A.Beast)

I'm willing to offer multiple items.

You can post a reply if you are interested in anything, or contact me via AOL Instant Messanger at: corwin911 , or ICQ at: 81282954

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: darius on 2001-03-04 07:09 ]</font>

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: darius on 2001-03-04 17:55 ]</font>