Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Wink

Even SEGAs doing it now with that gaurdian cash thing.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Isn't the point of online gaming to earn your way to the top? If that's the case, isn't buying money counter-productive?

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    Isn't the point of online gaming to earn your way to the top? If that's the case, isn't buying money counter-productive?
    Ha! ^5

But yea they consider it illegal since your selling something from another company
    do people still do it,of course..........in the shadows but as far as seeing people promoting it in PSU.....highly unlikely w/o the person getting banned.

I heard of this guy awhile back who basically got his money by selling his meseta to that site

Do i think its wrong? I personally dont care since it doesnt affect me but in companies POV its illegal

So in reality who has the power? the company or the community???

Hmmmmmm
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

To some people the end justifies the means...

If someone can get away with selling meseta for real cash, power to them. I really don't care if someone uses real money to buy stuff in-game; I generally prefer to find my own items anyway.

Zorafim makes a good point XD

PSP2: Vyser (CAST Ranger), Captain Flavor (Beast Hunter), Amu (Force Newman)
    PSU PC: Vyser (CAST AF/GM), Captain Flavor (Beast FF), Konata (Newman MF), Sportacus (Human AT)
    PSŲ JP: あかヴァイザ (HUcast), フレヴァさま (FOnewm), ラムレーズ (HUnewm)

i think that a lot of people buy and sell using real cash. i mean when i see someone who has a pallet full of psycho wands all 10/10 theres something off there. and yes i have seen someone with 6 psycho wands 10/10 all of them just recently actually.

i got that message back in the summer but it was from a UK site.I dotn find anything wrong with selling in game goods for RL money shit its a recession everybody need money for those who find it bad probaly dont go out much and dont have any bills to pay.....
    PSU Character Information
    DivineTenken"Sojiro"150 beastFF(20)-Fg(20)-WT(20)-FM(
    Dark Hadou "Sakura" 115 CastFT(20)-AT(20)-WT(20)-MF(20)
    BoogiePop Phantom 22 Cast Protranser 3
    Hikikomori-Neet 70 beast FG(20)-GT(20)-GM(20)
    Find me AFK on neudaiz bridge.GT Xxantman215xX

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...ouSakura-1.png

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    No.

The point (or at least I thought) is to have fun while interacting with others. Having more money than somebody else, especially in a silly little game like PSU, doesn't really put you at the top of anything.

I don't see how buying virtual cash hurts people who don't buy it. I mean, unless the meseta is being hacked, it's no different than just giving it away. As long as it's really earned, then what happens to it or how it gets from one person to another isn't important.

Lol! I got a message from someone I didn't know like 5 days ago saying something like "Free Microsoft Points "WWW._____.tk" lol probably trying to "Attempt" to jack my account LOL.

Cast/M, 150
    Beast/F, 86
    Newman/M, 110
    Beast/M, 101

Taking A Break From PSU