Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    & stirring up controversy
    Lake WorthLESS, FLO-RIDA, IN DAH GHETTO CUZ I'M A GANGSTUH

Default LMAO cheap PSU meseta

So about 10 minutes before I posted this, I was checking my Xbox Live mail on Xbox.com
    and I noticed that I got mail from an unfamiliar gamertag by the name of "TooHuman Bounty" and to my surprise this is what the letter said...

"cheap PSU Meseta (xbox 360) at [removed]"

As soon as I read this I began laughing my ass off and then when I went to the site I started laughing even harder. I'm not really a hardcore PSU player, I've actually never even had 1 mil of meseta.
    Seriously though, this is kinda sad and I feel sorry for any of you here that actually spend your real money on this virtual money crap.
    Anywho, just thought I'd post this here. Isn't selling virtual money like that illegal or something? I know it can at least get you banned from PSU, right?

As sad as this is, the person actually selling the Meseta for real money is a genius because he/she knows that theres always someone out there who is actually dumb enough to buy it.
    Last edited by Dhylec; Feb 12, 2009 at 07:11 AM. Reason: removed link

This has always been an issue with online games. Although you should remove the links to the site unless you want to be accused of creating this site.

Also the topic might be locked in a hurry>.>
    If anyone needs help on PC hardware, building a computer, parts/pricing recommendation for PSO-2 please go to this thread:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189487

This site been out for awhile so i highly doubt they'll acuse him of that.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Ahaha i remember when people on the game were always advertising that. tehe
    Valium makes your soul get higher and enables faking fire... Queen bees lose to wasps, ritalin filled debutante, when you don’t like what you see hiding’s easy in a SUV. Schizophrenic photogenic, psychogenic hallucinogenic, manic depressive aggressive, psycho wards are so possessive, attention deficit disorder, hand held cassette recorder x_x

man is it cOLD in here?

I'm not really seeing how people selling virtual goods, that they earned, for real money is a bad thing. When PSU gets its cash-shop and Sega is robbing us of even more money, I'm sure you'll all be buying into it. I'm sure I will too, sadly enough.

Not to say I condone someone cashing in off something they didn't actually create; I just find it amusing how quickly people love to pass judgement on others.

HAS THERE BEEN A MURDER!? Zwick_'s Avatar

This hasnt been popular since firebreak, kinda forgot it existed lol =)

And I dont have a problem with people selling it either, after the work put in for it they should be allowed to. I think its kind of dumb that its not actually allowed because there are some MMO's out there that have an in-game function to sell what you have worked for for real money.
    Last edited by Zwick_; Feb 12, 2009 at 07:51 AM.
    Zwick Lv160 Human- 20 FI | 10 GT | 20 FF | 17 FG | 16 FT | 11 PT | 20 AF | 20 FM | 14 GM
    HAS THERE BEEN A MURDER!?

sucks that nobody buys meseta like they used to, prices on selling it dropped out the bottom while the selling still try to get top dollar for it.
    Make Em Bleed!!

Character info (trial phase): http://psupedia.info/User:RahXephon

http://digitaldelights.tumblr.com/

This was funnier when people tried to sell meseta in the original Phantasy Star Online. (Guess, they had no idea how easy it was to get cash hand-over-fist in that game). You had to go massive Mag raising to put even a dent in your cash increase.

selling meseta is just pointless now.
    Before the expansion came out and 1Up Cup, a mil was being sold for about $25. now its about a dollar a mil. Not enough reward for work to get good amount of money.

I quit along time ago before the lvl cap even hit 100. Back in the day when the only person with stacks was ZT. When i quit i had abt 50mil. Gave a lil to some friends, and sold the location and time to acquire a mil of meseta for free on ebay. Got around $700 out of it. Sold rather fast. It was good to sell meseta along time ago. A nice profit , now its just pointless because you dont get enough.