Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by EspioKaos View Post
    Those are the only ones that were mentioned in the article, but it doesn't mean that they'll be the only stats that can be modified.
    Touché...

I'm actually.. kind of liking the idea more now that I've read through the entire topic.

Errr... the stat changing stuff that is, the GUARDIANs Cash thing worries me more than it upsets me. I foretell some problems akin to the Error 192 problem some of us have faced in the past if/when it comes to these shores. Chances are, we'll be buying/paying it through billing.playsega.psu or whatever it is now but here's hoping you don't have to use a different card with a different address to pay for it.

Arika strikes an interesting point as well - adding extra abilities such as granting the use of extra weapons or line shields would be awesome. I'm intrigued to know what the extra might be. More speed...? PP cost reduction..? PA Cap rise...?!

*Wipes drool away*

Can anyone even imagine Gunmasters getting Lv. 50 Grenade Launchers with 20% firing speed enhancement? How about Mechguns and Crossbows?

(Heh... for some reason, seeing THrowing Blades used 20% faster is going to look really tiring... waving your left arm around at normal speed for a few minutes looks really tiring, heh!)

I agree that the game is getting dangerously close to Korean Online Games though.

Here's hoping that this will keep PSU alive for a little longer. Even if it is desperate attempts.

To most of this thread: You people are idiots. Here is a nine paragraph, double-spaced essay on why...

Also: OH NO IT'S THE RETURN OF MATERIALS FROM PSO~

dumbasses

Hearty Official Member Chuck_Norris's Avatar

I am going to put all points I get into ATP on my beast Gunmaster. Hellooo stupid stronger ass shotguns.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarode View Post
    To most of this thread: You people are idiots. Here is a nine paragraph, double-spaced essay on why...

Also: OH NO IT'S THE RETURN OF MATERIALS FROM PSO~

dumbasses
    Spoiler!

Chuck: That's a neat way of looking at it. =O
    Tired of wanting nice awesome looking weapons, and having trouble getting those high %'s? Aren't quite strong enough to reach that goal?
    Not a problem, Contact Lyzael and Sensei for assistance! Because every GUARDIAN Deserves to have fun! Don't be afraid to send a PM!

Lol XD *Laughs.* Prepare yourself!

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

Quote Originally Posted by Morganna View Post
    To the ones against all races getting to have ultimately the same stats: how else are we going to break the back of beast/cast supremacy? Or should newmans get the shaft forever? If you don't want newmans to have any hope of being able to keep up with beasts or casts melee wise, what do you suggest to make offensive casting not a complete joke compared to Jabroga, aka the One True PA?
    Don't forget that they mentioned an update to class types in the original announcement. I would be surprised if they don't boost techer classes to be as good as the Hunter/Gunner classes or nerf H/G to be on par with techers.

Official Site updated again
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    Official Site updated again
    it seem to be a good news there!!~
    so it is something call "community course" (pronounce: Co-su)
    It is something like a demo version that you can play with people in real server, and that not limited to only 5 free days.
    It say that when your guardian license has expired, you can still be able to log in as community course also, but with the limited things to do (limited level, PA and mission to play, can't get vol coins, can't trade/drop item with other players, can't use common box, and finally, unable to use guardian cash.)

but at least, u know.. it is semi-free mode, better than unable to log in at all.
    Last edited by Arika; Feb 20, 2009 at 11:54 AM.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    It is something like a demo version that you can play with people in real server, and that not limited to only 5 free days.
    It say that when your guardian license has expired, you can still be able to log in as community course also, but with the limited things to do (limited level, PA and mission to play, can't get vol coins, can't trade/drop item with other players, can't use common box, and finally, unable to use guardian cash.)

but at least, u know.. it is semi-free mode, better than unable to log in at all.
    That's interesting news for future PSU players. I guess that offsets the pay-to-play missions.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post

You fogot the part where your character data mysteriously vanishes.

That might prove to be of some use to myself, always been wanting to log on to their servers for price checks and such. Given what I said, access to shops is available I hope.