Just wanted to share an idea I've had yesterday. I had just gotten done playing throught the VH Ruins offline, and realized that I could hold no more items, nor could I put them in the bank. This is not say I had amassed a large collection of very rare items, anyone who's seen me in irc knows that simply isn't the case. I just don't get lucky enough for that. But I have amassed a rather large supply of regular rare items that have good bonuses, for example I use a meteor crush with a +50 to dark in the ruins.. I also have a habit of finding lots of meterials and armor. I save the armor if it has 3 or 4 slots for some reason. So I decided to rid myself of these items, and the best way to do that I surmised was to hop into an online game and give them away.. So, I logged on, found a normal game with one guy in it.. I was in luck, only level 10 or so.. I think he was suprised to see me enter the game because the first thing he asked me was if I had a gameshark. "I have a suprise for you" I told him, and asked him to come to the city.. And boy did I, cause when he arrived, he arrived to mecca.. sitting on the ground at his feet were 20-30 items.. Since he was a hunter, and I was a ranger I didn't have that many swords, but what I had I gave him, a flowen's sword, blade dance, and Db Sabre + 9. I gave him about 15 materials that I couldn't use, hit and mind mostly. I left some 4 slot armor for him, and to top it off I dropped 100k. I don't think he quite understood what it all meant so I gave him a minute to absorb the whole scene.. Afterwords all he could was thank me. He also gave me his card.. which gave me my idea.. I have adopted this fine fellow.. he might not know it, but I have.. I can now check up on him, and bestow further kindness on him in the furture. You might be asking yourself, self? why would I go through this much trouble? Well the answer is rather simple, but not quite what you might expect.. Sure its nice to help out, and it gives back to the community, but it also feels good.. Knowing that this guy will be telling his friends about the lvl 90 dude Elric who popped into his game dropped a but ton of crap and left makes me fell, sorta omnipotent. I like that.. sorta makes up for not finding the items I want for myself, well almost. And besides.. you never know when someone might pop into your game to drop a butt ton of crap for you..........

[addsig]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: RedVento on 2001-03-02 15:13 ]</font>

Great Idea man. I'm at school for now, but later when I get home, around 5 cst, maybe we can set somethin up and get it organized maybe? Great idea, because the first mplayer game I ever played, I made two great friends, Leoni and Stupen(Sutpen) lol. I still play with them regularly almost 2 weeks after that (I'm 59 HUmar, been playin 3 weeks, 2 online) I just got to v-hard. So yea, I've already done somehelping newbies, and I can sure afford to drop some cash. I'm thinking about starting daily 100g drawings, level 1-10. But lets set somethin up . Peace

Lithius, Level59 HUmar
    Myrdam, Level10 RAcast

PSU X360 Warrior

Very cool..Im only level 13 but when I wqas only 6 a guy like, level 78 gave me abunch of stuff. Too bad I didnt get his card. He left before I could. People like you make PSO better. Maybe we can weed out the lamers and get to the core group of honorable players.

Might I suggest that both of you go read my post in the meet friends board? I am starting a guild. Just look for my post, its not too far down.

Erh...not to boast or anything. That's what I do. Heh
    But honestly, it first started with an "evil" intention to overload low level newbies with so many rare/special items beyond their levelsl they could only dump everything into their bank. Heh Only to run of of space for more useful/"practical" items they need for their level of course. LOL Hey, but that was in the past.

Im a changed man.

Actually I just did it cause I needed to make space, I don't need the money, and it seemed like a waste just to leave shit lying around. BTW I am usually on at night on Puck 5 in a #PSO game. if its passworded the password is pso. maybe we can find mag cells or something.

PSO Assassin

Im level 20, but I help as many newbies as possible. even though most my items suck.

I love hookin up low lvl peeps with stuff!

I gave away about 15 weps yesterday alone. And, i love when peopel ask for a couple thousand meseta, and you drop like 200000, and they are like woah!

Yep, i am umm robin the hoodie. (what i don't tell them is that i just robbed the bank, and when the color dye's blow.. they are phuct)

: P