Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Well with all Online games comes drama that just what happens but when your new to a game no one has any problems with you..so, also its a nice fresh start.

I have avoided most of the drama(uni 2..LOL..j/k some cool people there too) for 2 years now.
    Looks like you have a new friend already if you go to your profile and choose to accept it....this message will self destruct in 10 seconds
    Blogsrus.org (new site) be first to help get it up and running

Tianna: Lvl 160 F Cast..GM 20, FM 15, PT 15, FG 20, FF 15, Fg 10
    Sierra Fawn: Lvl 50 F Human..FF 11
    Witch Weigh: Lvl 75 F Newman..FT 14
    April A. Wine: Lvl 42 F Beast..FF 11

Simple and to the point trade list here http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151882

well thanks lol, god im sitting here and cant WAIT until my game shows up. Should i also the the Expansion or should i wait?

Unlike a previous poster, I feel that PSU is in every way superior to PSO except for the blasted lack of dynamic music. I still don't understand WTF they took that out. Well, that, and the environments create less of a sense of wonder than PSO's.

The combat has more variety in it, the character art is more varied and better-defined, I absolutely adore all the emotes and such in this game (seriously, it's amazing compared to every other MMO on the market - drives me bonkers that we still haven't seen any advancements in this area), the character customization is better (unless you really, really want to customize your stats), and some other stuff that I am doubtlessly forgetting.

Yes, it gets repetitive, and yes, the player base is depressingly small, but those aside it's a fun time waster and, unlike some people, I think it's well worth $10 a month (as opposed to the $15 a month you pay for WoW or any of its equivalents). But then, I don't put much value in $10. Hey, I get more hours of entertainment out of it than I do a movie, so why complain?

Edit: Also, you should probably have just bought the expansion, as it doesn't require the previous game (unless you're playing the 360 version, that is). There's lots of stuff you can't participate in without it...

Yes get the expansion, your gonna miss out on a lot of good stuff if you don't.

Humans: Well rounded stats, can be any class really, they get a 5% boost for Acrofighter.
    Beast: Best suited for being fighter class, they have the best ATP and DFP. Gets Nanoblast.
    CAST: Best suited for being gunner class, gets SUV.
    Newman: Best suited for being techer class.

Although you can make any race/gender any class you want, but that's generally what each race excels at.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalon View Post
    well thanks lol, god im sitting here and cant WAIT until my game shows up. Should i also the the Expansion or should i wait?

You may want the expansion as it has more weapons and I believe the mags possibly the axe, whip and several other things were added by it. Also events are usually aoti only and not too many players do any runs on those other missions. Also universe 2 is a good place to start. Don't let uni 1's guide universe fool you. Just a few locked parties there. You would think on a guide server it would lock features like booting,. locking party, and would also allow access to any mission on that planet from one lobby. Since you already ordered it you may as well see how much you like it before getting the expansion. That's it. Welcome to psu

Shouldn't this be in Player Match-ups?

Quote Originally Posted by MagicPink View Post
    well no its general chat that has turned into something else..just some nice ppl answering my questions and helpin me out..thats all........debbie downer..<.<

Quote Originally Posted by necman View Post
    You may want the expansion as it has more weapons and I believe the mags possibly the axe, whip and several other things were added by it. Also events are usually aoti only and not too many players do any runs on those other missions. Also universe 2 is a good place to start. Don't let uni 1's guide universe fool you. Just a few locked parties there. You would think on a guide server it would lock features like booting,. locking party, and would also allow access to any mission on that planet from one lobby. Since you already ordered it you may as well see how much you like it before getting the expansion. That's it. Welcome to psu

meh..i just got paid so i went a head and ordered the exp also...ill just install the expansion and let my friends have fun playin PSU and if they like it get the exp.

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

Quote Originally Posted by MagicPink View Post
    Yes it should. I saw that your "new on the 360" thread was not moved, yet this "new on the PC" thread stays....