Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

It doesn't look like this update will be limited by PS2. From what I read in the other topic, it sounds like only the PC players will be able to see the new stuff, while PS2 players will see weapons that are already on the disk (with different stats).

I'm looking forward to the player-created content. I hope some really awesome designs make it into the game in terms of CAST parts and clothing. I think it would be awesome if our server got the chance to design some stuff in PSU, but I'll leave it up to the JP players to design the usual kick ass stuff (not sure how Sega messed up on bad CAST parts though...)

PSP2: Vyser (CAST Ranger), Captain Flavor (Beast Hunter), Amu (Force Newman)
    PSU PC: Vyser (CAST AF/GM), Captain Flavor (Beast FF), Konata (Newman MF), Sportacus (Human AT)
    PSŲ JP: あかヴァイザ (HUcast), フレヴァさま (FOnewm), ラムレーズ (HUnewm)

Quote Originally Posted by Neith View Post
    Clothes submissions? Female trenchcoat please. Eye patch would be awesome too if accessories were allowed (without wearing that stupid hat...). Speaking of hats, Voloyal cowgirl hat?
    Trenchcoat would be hawt, especially if there was a white one (I'd love to be able to recreate something similar to Tear's Cool Lady costume from Tales of the Abyss) and chicks need a cowboy hat like whoa. I'd love to pair one with Chelsea's cowgirl gunslinger outfit

KeyBoard Puncher~

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    And of those, over 50 of them will be reskins of reskins.

Mission restrictions sound baaaad (like Michael Jackson?), restricted TECHNIQUE is basically shouting out "hey forces, DON'T PLAY HERE!", maybe the enemies in those missions are melee and bullet resistant - why not just give the enemies more HP instead?
    I'm betting its techs like Megid -.- Which should be banned.

* Weapon type restrictions -- only certain categories of weapons may be used. For example, a particular mission may make it where only twin sabers can be used for striking weapons, but all TECHNIC weapons are free-to-use. (Free-to-use based on type, at least. Don't expect to be able to use a weapon not associated with your Guardian type.)

Sounds like master classes will be screwed with a few of these.
    Work hard, play harder.

Over 50 will be reskins and 100 will be weapons from phantasy star portable.

what's wrong with phantasy star portable?
    although i may not agree with what you say
    i will defend to the death your right to say it

Had an idea--classic Phantasy Star-themed clothes. I know I'm not the only one who'd love to be sporting Alis' armor, or Alys' trenchcoat, or Rika's bodysuit.

I wanna see what they are doing to adjust classes, races and photon arts already!

The fate of my techer days lie in the balance!

Quote Originally Posted by Shou View Post
    I wanna see what they are doing to adjust classes, races and photon arts already!

The fate of my techer days lie in the balance!
    that is surely all the techer last hope, if nothing turn good then, we will run out of techer.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Quote Originally Posted by Kylie View Post
    I can't complain about new clothes. I'm sure they'll only listen to JP players though, so let's hope the selections aren't too eccentric. Everything else sounds pretty good. I can't find fault with anything.
    Let's hope they're overly eccentric! That'd just make the game so much more enjoyable!
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.