Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 233031323334 LastLast

~Thanks for the boxes kylie

A rare event

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Alright, I wanted to be complacent. But I'm going to be moderated for posting my opinion, I suppose I may as well be moderated for posting my reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    Absolute Dance is the second most powerful skill in the game, you're just a complete nub.
    Starting off with a logical fallacy. Along with stating your conclusion, you state that opposing argument is invalid due to the incompetency of the player. Not only this, but you don't list the fault, and instead go for a clear insult. And along with this, your conclusion is a powerful one. You state, in basic terms, that every person capable of using this skill should use it to maximize their performance, when not using the skill you suppose to be the best. What this maximal skill is is inconsequential.
    While there is nothing wrong with posting a strong conclusion, a strong premise is often needed for this.

I deal 2,800 x 12 on the second part of Absolute Dance Lv42, on a Lv114/12 Fighmaster. That's 33,600 damage in barely over one second.
    Using a similar argument, I can say that Jabroga does over 10k in a tenth of a second, meaning 100,000 damage every second. You simply state the ideal situation, and exclude any drawbacks. You fail to mention the windup time, the lack of range, the fact your targets are knocked out of range, or the concluding move of the PA. You are not going to hit 12 times, you are not going to do 2,800 all the time, and you aren't doing this much damage in less than a second.
    Not to mention, this is an isolated incident, another logical fallacy. You'd need consistent data to make this as strong as an argument as you make it out to be.

When I'm Lv150/20 with a Lv50 PA, that should be at least 3500 x 12.
    First, whether or not you do more damage with this one PA is inconsequential. Your other PAs will simply deal that much more damage. And secondly, why am I a higher level than you when you have a higher level job class?

Seriously, I just wanted to post a picture. I didn't need your opinion about the PA, I didn't need any arguments about the PA, and I certainly didn't need to be called a "nub" from someone who can't even form a basic argument. So why is this post still here? Why is my opinion marked detrimental to the forum, while this guy's insults are not?

-Uni 11 Vet/Slacker"They told me I could do anything. So I f***ed a god!"

PSN-Nicalrant Xbox Live-Nicalrant Wii code- A jumble of numbers, Ask me

Oh god, I love that character. Why haven't you spammed me more?

Quote Originally Posted by ShinAnt View Post

or this.

this one made me smile
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

While walking up a hill in Plains Overlord/R, I was trying to get a shot of the swirly red death sky thinger. I manged to hit just the right combination of buttons to remove the HUD (except for enemy info). When you're fighting a pack of fire Vahras and you can't see your own HP or your teammates'... that's a pretty unfortunate time to make such a cool discovery. D: (Yes, I know this screen is of Distovas... I was too busy running for my life to screen cap death-by-Vahra.)

Oh, and to do this, press shift, the down arrow key and print screen.

Eventually, we started finding Chef's Oil. Certain containers in the third block drop it. Also drops from the boss' boxes.

And from De Ragan's boxes, I got this! (Beeftaber Rare here, but it was localized in PSP as Beefedge Raria.)

Check out my beef! :>

Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

Just feeling random, I feel like Ikk Hik deserves a little screen time because it's so awesome!

Granted, I'm worried how the use of Sake has been affecting Gatz. He joined this party and kept calling the pictured newman Hewitt, despite the fact that his name was in fact Keikaru. They do look pretty similar though, hair aside.

And on a completely unrelated note, I found this while going through my screenshot folder. This guy had to be the most awesome random I've ever encountered!!!

Behold! It's MIGHTY MASK!!!!!!
    LET'S
    GET
    MIGHTY!

He fought for justice, used lines that Captain Planet would be proud of, and eventually had to log so he could eat a Mighty breakfast of some Mighty-Os with 8 mighty vitamins and minerals.

So here's to you, Mighty Mask, wherever you may be fighting crime. I salute you!

Ship 2 - Gatz

God, I love unnecessarily heroic characters. Long live Mighty Mask!

Yes, I can repost this... shut up.

I was bored and decided to make this alternative to the "Fame" video.

It's a little more accurate and appropriate, in my opinion, so there you go.

I've been wanting to make this video for a while, and I was bored enough today to sit down and do it. The music is... I love GaGa, but I wanted to add in something different. I tried "Love Fool" by The Cardigans, and I got muted by WMG (sp?). So I decided to use "Blur" by Britney Spears for lols. The file type I had of that was wrong, so I went with this. It suits it. Anyway, enjoy these, and I'll stop making these shitty videos now. Yay?

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

This made me lol

Then some random pics

Spoiler!

Signature by Gama