I know this sounds totally sad, but i havent played pso in a couple of years (got broadband connection, and could never find a bba for dc + waiting for xbox version). On the mag guides' evolution charts, what does it mean when this is shown x > x > x? For example: The mag Marutah DEX > POW + MIND. Does that mean that by the time my mag hits level 35, in order for it to evolve into Marutah is if the Dexterity is greater than the sum of the Power and Mind? Please reply, i do not want to get stuck with a Vayu again (had to put up with 2 Vayus with 2 different characters in pso ver.1) My character's Section I.D. is Skyly (type a).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BrokenCompass on 2003-02-11 20:44 ]</font>

LOL I quickly glanced at your question so if I'm on good job for me if I'm not then correct me.

When they mean X > Y >Z or for PSO terms example POW > DEX > MIND (I'll be using the PSO example) is that for that mag to be that the Stat DEX must be greater than MIND but at the same time must be lower than POW. Easy mathematics but I won't diss you or nothin' some ppl have problem understanding the small things sometimes and that's why nice ppl are here to help.

DEX > Pow + Mind
    DEX must be greater than Pow and Mind added together.

Addition:
    Yes if you plan what mag you want to have you better make sure your stats would fit the mag's formula for the particular evolution levels.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Brundidge on 2003-02-11 22:33 ]</font>

ahh, i see... just what i thought, thanks for clearing it up for me.