Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

yea i recently(4 months ago) bought psu for the pc, brand new since they dont take used pc games....anyway, they had a bunch...like 15 i saw. but thats only this one lol. go to florida, seems we have a lot of psu discs lying around.

Quote Originally Posted by tikigod13 View Post
    its in HD (I had a lot of tearing in the graphics on the PC)
    Problem was yo video card then, not the game.
    Anyone seeing the game on both a 360 and PC (with highest resolution/gfx settings) can attest that the PC ver. hands down offers the best visual quality of the 3 platforms.

That's not saying the 360 ver is bad visually, but in direct comparison to a PC running max specs, it's definitely not the best choice in the gfx department.

Best performance, definitely on PC due to being able to outspec the required specs. All versions could use a major optimization of code, but the PC can at least overcome the overhead in hardware upgrades.

Don't know if they fixed it for the PC, but the 360 version has full widescreen support, which looks beautiful on a HDTV. In terms of screen real-estate, I like the 360 version. However, I do have a personal preference for screen real-estate. Well, and that, at the time I didn't have a PC that could run the game without a lot of slowdowns. Apparently a single core processor 2.8 Ghz and a Nvidia 7600 wasn't enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaimizu View Post
    Don't know if they fixed it for the PC, but the 360 version has full widescreen support, which looks beautiful on a HDTV. In terms of screen real-estate, I like the 360 version. However, I do have a personal preference for screen real-estate. Well, and that, at the time I didn't have a PC that could run the game without a lot of slowdowns. Apparently a single core processor 2.8 Ghz and a Nvidia 7600 wasn't enough.
    Yeah, PC got widescreen support with AOI. Unfortunately, there's only 1 widescreen resolution (can't remember the exact dimensions), and it's nowhere near the quality of the max square picture resolution. Still, the max res is very very pretty, and I played in windows mode anyway, so no biggie.

I ran a Nvidia 7600GS when I got my new PC in '07. While it did the job, I couldn't run at max spec and I got noticeable slowdown with too many party members/gfx. I upgraded it to an 8800GT last summer and it killed all the slowdown I was getting. Even when MF got 41+ techs, it took at least 4 MF spamming them in my face to get any slowdown at all. Really inexpensive, reliable card if looking to get the best out of psu on PC.

In my experience people in small towns are more of douchebags than people in big places. I live in NYC now after having been in a town of 16,000 for two years. The crime in per-person ratio is much lower here. It's more diverse and interesting in New York City, there's more to do, more people to meet and altogether just a better time. Honestly, the more the merrier in real life and in MMOs.

"yea i recently(4 months ago) bought psu for the pc"

if you googled you could've saved yourself the money you spent :X

How is the economy in the 360 community as opposed to the PS2/PC economy? When I quit the PS2 version, things were just starting to get really bad. Everything was extremely over priced, no matter if it was rare or well ranked.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunfa View Post
    "yea i recently(4 months ago) bought psu for the pc"

if you googled you could've saved yourself the money you spent :X
    googled it and save money? i downloaded aoi(if i can say that here?)
    and i reinstalled my pc, didnt feel like dl it again, i own it for the ps2, but
    decided to play on pc, for the graphics, and LESS lag, it works great for my
    pc, and spending 20 dollars on a game is nothing, id rather not buy used anything
    seeing how some people cant keep shit in a good condition sometimes.
    i own psu for all 3 systems....lol...and by far think the ps2/pc is a better community
    than 360. the people are WAY nicer, and open to new people.

no hackers on the 360 atm

Plus woot chatting with the players without typing

before any1 bawwws about little 5 year olds theres a mute option for single players if your not yet aware of this so Woot no more annoying ppl or *gasp*party chat/private chat

pc gfx better if you have a decent one otherwise 360+HD woot
    although i may not agree with what you say
    i will defend to the death your right to say it