Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

True, but if you're not a cast, or not a gunner, then you might need the extra accuracy. Plus, if I remember reading it right somewhere, if you get all the red units, the red line, and a Flowen's Greatsword (or the + version), you get some ridiculous set bonus.

Personally, I'd like one because after I finish maxing every PA for every weapon type (which is still a LOOOOOOOOONG ways off for me), I'll want something to replace my PP savers. And if I were to get the whole red set of stuff, that wouldn't be bad either, especially since I really like my Flowen's.

As for people going nuts for it, some people are extremely hard-core. I play a lot, but I still consider myself casual, mainly because I don't care about having the most uber-leetest of weapons and such, partying with people who do, or any of that stuff - that's all just a bonus if I were to get something like that. I plan on looking for a Love Inferno, but I seriously doubt that I'd get one this year, and I'm going to be way too broke to buy a board (let alone a completed one). And even if I did get the board, I think it's a 13 star which means I'll need Exanite anyway, which I need for my Germinus Gun I picked up recently, and have yet to even find the lobby for Bladed Legacy...

Sorry for the massive amount of stuff, just trying to provide some insight.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    True, but if you're not a cast, or not a gunner, then you might need the extra accuracy. Plus, if I remember reading it right somewhere, if you get all the red units, the red line, and a Flowen's Greatsword (or the + version), you get some ridiculous set bonus.

Personally, I'd like one because after I finish maxing every PA for every weapon type (which is still a LOOOOOOOOONG ways off for me), I'll want something to replace my PP savers. And if I were to get the whole red set of stuff, that wouldn't be bad either, especially since I really like my Flowen's.

As for people going nuts for it, some people are extremely hard-core. I play a lot, but I still consider myself casual, mainly because I don't care about having the most uber-leetest of weapons and such, partying with people who do, or any of that stuff - that's all just a bonus if I were to get something like that. I plan on looking for a Love Inferno, but I seriously doubt that I'd get one this year, and I'm going to be way too broke to buy a board (let alone a completed one). And even if I did get the board, I think it's a 13 star which means I'll need Exanite anyway, which I need for my Germinus Gun I picked up recently, and have yet to even find the lobby for Bladed Legacy...

Sorry for the massive amount of stuff, just trying to provide some insight.

its a 12* item, easy to synth

In the friendly view, he should just share rare maps with other..

In the authorize view, he could share his rare map with anybody he want.
    ST name the person who get rare map, and make it separate to each individual person instead of combine chance in party. That clearly show the point that ST want to make that person decide whether they want to play rare map, when, where, and with what members.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Oh ok, 12 star I can do (almost) standing on my head. Hapotite (or is it petanite...?) is easier to get than exanite.

Quote Originally Posted by Meta77 View Post
    Ok people tell me whats so great about the red/knight what makes people go so crazy over it
    sure it raises your att and accuracy by 255/180 but really if your a cast of something go for a kaos knight even though you loss 100 acc *which if your a Mastergunner * doesnt matter you shoot so fast so you make it up* but you gain 360 att.
    It´s for my Beast figurene, probably everyone else reason as well.
    As they are the only one that remotely suffer from the lack of ATA.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Just out of curiosity how much is the Red/Knight worth at the moment?
    Work hard, play harder.

30 gajillion dollars. You heard me, that's REAL money, not this "meseta" crap everyone's talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    30 gajillion dollars. You heard me, that's REAL money, not this "meseta" crap everyone's talking about.
    LOL!!!
    Work hard, play harder.

Selling rare maps isn't against ToS, so technically there is nothing SEGA can do about it. It only sucks cause you're not the one getting paid for it

If someone gets it in my party I don't expect them to offer to go do it, although it would be nice. Only because I wouldn't offer it to a bunch of randoms my self, I would mail my friends and ask if they wanna do it or go do it solo. And you can expect even more of this type of thing when the colony mission comes out, people gotta get that SN

And R/K is pretty rare, I don't know an exact amount but I've been offered 200mil for mine, which took me like 40 runs to get.