Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yeah, the bastards are making me choose between making Carriguine-Rucars or making Svaltus Swords.
    Work hard, play harder.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Hey now, the Durandal WAS awesome. There was no "durandalbra" or "b'duki duranda" or whatever the other companies had - there was durandal, and you were cool because your hilt was purplish.

Then again, the max level was..... what, level 50? 60, maybe?

Anyway, regardless of what happened when, I can honestly say that for me, after getting to level 150, and maxing out all 3 of my main's main weapons, it's fun to start using a random job with random PAs just so that you have more options open. You may have been good with your twin sabers, but how do you fare using......... A CLAW!?!?!?

At least, that's what I'm doing to keep the game fun. That, and leveling my random alts to higher levels while working on their PAs and such. Some more weapons would be nice, but there's still a lot out there to play with.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

lol I remember finding the 'rare' Teroline board at de Ragan, synthing it at like 40% on my strike PM, came out 14%, then selling it for 300k. People wanted that so bad >_<

If you just wanna break things up and make the game last longer try and do some alts with new PA's/classes. If the game is getting boring maybe taking a break would be a good idea, until the next update comes.

I know that but thats why the game is fun for you cause they added more stuff. I say they should add on some more soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    Anyway, regardless of what happened when, I can honestly say that for me, after getting to level 150, and maxing out all 3 of my main's main weapons, it's fun to start using a random job with random PAs just so that you have more options open. You may have been good with your twin sabers, but how do you fare using......... A CLAW!?!?!?

At least, that's what I'm doing to keep the game fun. That, and leveling my random alts to higher levels while working on their PAs and such. Some more weapons would be nice, but there's still a lot out there to play with.
    This is also what i´m doing. I like to try different styles alot and usely strive to level another P.A.

Current jobs for figurenes.

Jag vill...blabla: Protranser, really is a great load of fun. Two words..FALCON PUNCH!
    Silent Sinner; Gunmaster, only master class that seemed remotely fun. Nice class.
    Time Traveler: Fortecher, he is on stand-by. I used to like spell casting..but not so anymore.
    Lost Dragoon: Fighgunner, mechgun and saber combo is a blast coupled with the usual melee style weapons. Great fun.

I feel pretty good as it is now. But i probably experiment more later.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0