Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Quote Originally Posted by GBshooter View Post
    I do hope you know that rare jaggos from rare maps do not have love inferno in there drops as far as we were told..
    Whoooo said so?!
    Unless SEGA JP says so themselves, psupedia is the only reliable source!
    Right, Espio?!

Re: LV150+ Jaggo Amure drop

Right now, no one knows what these guys will drop at LV150 and above. A lot of people are assuming they'll drop pre-made Love Infernos since Rappy Amures went from dropping Kohibumiteri boards to the pre-made weapon at LV150, but we should all know that things don't always work out as you'd expect. (This is why our LV150 tier for Jaggo Amure's drop chart is still filled out with a question mark at PSUPedia; we don't want to make a mistake based on an assumption.) No matter what, we'll know for certain in a few days.

So really we really know is:
    Jaggos amures between 100-149 Drop the [B] Love Inferno
    Which would consist of White Beast S, Caves of Ice S, Awoken Serpent S,Caves of Ice S2, Awoken Serpent S2, Phantom Fissure S.

Now White Beast S2 we arent sure of due to the jaggos being 150+

o_o
    My question is this since the "Non-Special Item Drop" for a jaggo is cati bullet. and the "Non-Special Item Drop" for Jaggo Amure is a [B] Love Inferno will they just drop as often as cati's did on phantom fissure?

Idk.....During Valentine's day Lobby did the Rappy Amure in Forest of Illusion drop [B] Kohibumiteri as often as regular Rappy's dropped Cati Skill?
    Last edited by Dark Emerald EXE; Mar 10, 2009 at 07:01 PM.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

I don't think so... During the V-day I only saw maybe 3 boards drop to about 10 rare rappy spawns... But this was my first V-day so idk about the [B]Love Inferno during White day..

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Idk.....During Valentine's day Lobby did the Rappy Amure in Forest of Illusion drop [B] Kohibumiteri as often as regular Rappy's dropped Cati Skill?
    Yeah, I ran Forest of Illusion a lot during Valentines (Valentine's 2008, that is), and almost EVERY Rappy Amure in Forest of Illusion dropped a Kohibumiteri board. While Love Inferno does seem to be rarer, I'd guess we'll see a noticable amount of them (though probably not as much as we saw Kohibumiteris).

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Quote Originally Posted by Neith View Post
    Yeah, I ran Forest of Illusion a lot during Valentines (Valentine's 2008, that is), and almost EVERY Rappy Amure in Forest of Illusion dropped a Kohibumiteri board. While Love Inferno does seem to be rarer, I'd guess we'll see a noticable amount of them (though probably not as much as we saw Kohibumiteris).
    Very Interesting......so if they use the same principle then its "likely" that [B] Love Inferno will drop a lil bit more often but due to the rarity, probably not as much as [B] Kohibumiteri (like you already mentioned) So i see good hopes for most who hunt for them. Especially those who already have rare mission tagged on there characters :P I want to try and get atleast 3 boards. if im lucky maybe more i want to try and get a 9/9,9/10 or 10/10 of one (when ever we ever get grinding bonus again)

Also lol if someone makes a Love Infernoc out of one.........
    I heard someone did that last year is that true???
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Dayton/Fairborn/Troy/Springfield, OH, USA

Yes, someone made an infernoc last year, but they also made an inferno. This was long before Parum GBR was announced for us. I would hope no one makes one this year.

I hope the drop rate is good to me, because I'm going for 10+ boards this year. I've got PF flagged 4 times, and I have 3 friends who have it flagged a total of 5 more times so far. So first day of Jaggos I'll be running 9 or more back to back PF's at one point.
    ~360~ MCVelvetJanuary
    ~Skyly~ Beseal 180 AF/FF/WT | True Villain Caseal 170+ AT/GT
    Violent Violet Caseal 180 PT/GM/FM | Mistress Vulcana Newearl 179+ MF