Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Really, FM would get along well enough only with spears, if you want to carry that all the way out.

But yeah, swords are bad.

If FM only had spears, axes and dubs, I'd still be a Fighgunner. I don't even use spears as it is (my form of protest to the spamming of Haxarra). Furthermore, I love my swords. XD

Back on topic though, I still think that even at 35% the Elysion is a pretty solid weapon since a lot of folks don't have S ranks that would match it. Yes, you can get more powerful swords but the fact of the matter is not everyone has them. This gives people a chance to get something like that without having to pray to the PM gods.

Of course, none of that really matters since you can just get the weapon you want purely cause you well...want it.

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniDragon View Post
    If FM only had spears, axes and dubs, I'd still be a Fighgunner.
    please, tell me i misunderstood what you said.. because it dont even make sense.. fighgunners can use (A rank) swords but they can't use axes... also i wanna see how a fighgunner can be a fighGUNNER without guns..

anyway. i'm getting the rifle
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic49988_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by dark_ryok View Post
    Thats not the point he's making. Its that the Elysion isnt the strongest sword. Other swords can catch it, and the elemental on those other swords can be higher. So while there arent THAT many 50% repcas, when one does come around, it throws the elysion to the ground.

The rifles and bows on the otherhand... Element doesnt matter on them, and their attack and accuracy is so much farther ahead of any other weapon from their class. Thats why he said the rifle and bow was better. Because nothing out gets close to them in attack and accuracy.
    And you arent understanding the point ~I~ was making. Sure, there are weapons able to surpass the El series weapons.. but how many of the general populace will have them? I'll be VERY optimistic here and say 1 out of every 300. The El weapons are a chance for everyone to attain a damn good weapon for themselves. Again, I'll take the rifle anyday because I don't like swords. But not everyone on this game likes bows and rifles. If we had to (in every situation of our life) pick the best option not because we wanted to, but because it was the BEST option... how many of us would be happy? This is a chance for the sword loving players on this game who dont buy meseta online or sell S+10 grinders (which they bought for 1000 meseta) to have their very own slice of "decent weapon heaven". Try not to belittle them.
    Ever hunting on and on for Friends, Enemies, and Rarz!

Quote Originally Posted by Ail View Post
    please, tell me i misunderstood what you said.. because it dont even make sense.. fighgunners can use (A rank) swords but they can't use axes... also i wanna see how a fighgunner can be a fighGUNNER without guns..

anyway. i'm getting the rifle
    You misunderstood me. What I meant was if Fighmasters only had access to Spear, Axe and Double Saber, I'd have kept my character as a Fighgunner rather than switching to Fighmaster.

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniDragon View Post
    You misunderstood me. What I meant was if Fighmasters only had access to Spear, Axe and Double Saber, I'd have kept my character as a Fighgunner rather than switching to Fighmaster.
    oh ok sorry, my english is still crappy sometimes

p.s. i don't like to use spears for the same reason as yours

p.p.s. i want an erdel/ely double saber or twin dagger xD
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic49988_1.gif

I know this weapon doesn't really fit in to this topic (not completely), but does anyone know how the Rutsularod fits into all of this? It's not an Ely/Erdel weapon and its not coming out at the same time as the Ely/Erdel weapons (nor does it even have stats yet), but what would happen if you could not get this if you already had the rifle, sword, or bow? Would anyone wait until Japan gets it before they got any of the 15* weapons to be sure about how to acquire said item?
    PSU > FFXI

Oh yeah, Can I has teh Rifle?! ^_^

Cast/M, 150
    Beast/F, 86
    Newman/M, 110
    Beast/M, 101

Taking A Break From PSU

Quote Originally Posted by Mr T 13 View Post
    I know this weapon doesn't really fit in to this topic (not completely), but does anyone know how the Rutsularod fits into all of this? It's not an Ely/Erdel weapon and its not coming out at the same time as the Ely/Erdel weapons (nor does it even have stats yet), but what would happen if you could not get this if you already had the rifle, sword, or bow? Would anyone wait until Japan gets it before they got any of the 15* weapons to be sure about how to acquire said item?
    Players would be up in arms...
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.