Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

For example, if a mission is restricted to LV20, all party members must be at least LV20 to enter. Upon entering, anyone who is above LV20 will be reduced to LV20 for the duration of the mission.
    lol C-mode

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

I see your point, Akai. I usually get every PA for my specialized weapons, but looking at my Gunmasters' ultimate laser PAs, it's kind of pointless to get either, in my opinion. I still got both Shotgun bullets, only because you never know when the evade decrease could come in handy off the one bullet, and the charm one...... well, I guess it could theoretically be used to power level a lower-level character, just throw it on a really crappy shotgun and go to town, assuming you don't one-hit-kill them.

I really really REALLY like Killer Shot though - it makes leveling easier at times when it feels like working.

Edit: The only normal PA I prefer as opposed to the ultimate PAs that I've used is for twin sabers - I really like Assault Crush more than Cross Hurricane and Splendor Crush. Don't know why, maybe because it makes me extremely mobile on the field? I like hitting a guy with the first two hits, then turning around and dashing into the guy behind me, or curving so I hit a "big box guy" like 3 or 4 times in both of his boxes.
    Last edited by Calsetes; Mar 18, 2009 at 02:39 PM.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Killer shot is probably the best Ult PA out for a gun. Well, arguably, the best.

However, that kind of unique and useful PA doesn't exist for many guns in the game. Even if you limited yourself to just the Gunmaster choices, you'll find a decent amount of Ult PAs that just don't stack up to their cost, or to the normal bullets for the gun. I know they want to kind of keep Ults balanced with their norms...but to make so many uniformly underneath the norm make them more like Ults just for completion, purposes. Something I'm kind of doing for Twin Penetration. Yeah, I don't intend to ever *really* use it, but I'll do it just because I'm approaching end game and just want to say that I levelled all my arts.

And what makes that funny. Even though it doesn't matter since I can't even seem to get rid of all my stacks of PA Frags. Is that it costs 90 of them. Killer shot costing nearly a stack actually makes sense.
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Mar 18, 2009 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RAGNAGELPPOD View Post
    Well Dus MAjarra is an ultimate PA. When normal pa's are as strong as/stronger than their ultimate counterparts then the Ultimates dont seems as Ultimate.
    With that mind set, why bother using any normal P.A at all?
    Variety sucks, yes?

Or in gunners case, why bother using elemental bullets. They aren´t ultimate lololol.
    There ultimate´s are shit.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

I get enough variety being a fighter class who doesn't rely on spears and axes. I find it's a dying breed. Hooray for trailblazing!!!!
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Rappy Hunter Serial Killer ThEoRy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Dearly View Post
    Lets hope this update reaches xbox 360
    I've spoken with GM Edward on this and it has already been decided by Sega of Japan that we will be getting this update. However, he's not sure that we will be using the Guardians cash system. How we will be receiving the associated items and abilities he couldn't say either. But yes, we are getting the update/expansion.
    Killing BioMonsters Since 1988
    1,427,595,780 exp
    Give or take a poulty

Sounds good. I'm pretty sure these special missions and customizations should be a good thing for longevity. It'll almost be like configuring your stats in PSzero, with those stat boosters.

Quote Originally Posted by ThEoRy View Post
    I've spoken with GM Edward on this and it has already been decided by Sega of Japan that we will be getting this update. However, he's not sure that we will be using the Guardians cash system. How we will be receiving the associated items and abilities he couldn't say either. But yes, we are getting the update/expansion.
    Im surprised the 360 wasnt instantly announced for this update.

Like, seriously. Updating the MICROSOFT Windows version of PSU shouldn't be much different from updating the MICROSOFT Xbox360 version of PSU.

We have harddrives, we have internet, we have a pimped out GPU. Why is the 360 version of this game not awesomer than it is?

Likely because all of Xbox live is on the US schedule. It likely affects most announcements, as well.