Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Ima have a mean FOcast with killer TP, wewt.

I'm still confused by most of this though...I guess I'll just have to see how its executed.

if its cash only missions i may stop playing PSU after we get that update mainly and majorly because SEGA=FAIL at constantly giving us updates(yea yea SoJ controlls content) and support(not so much but those pc/ps2 players that got hacked are getting screwed since their items are not being replaced) even though we never fail at paying to play and they never fail at billing us so to pay them more to enjoy my favorite game would be hmmmm idk dumb i hope for SEGAs sake if they do that those missions are, OMFG thats so Epic my eyeballs are crystalizing from not blinking
    although i may not agree with what you say
    i will defend to the death your right to say it

Quote Originally Posted by Matic View Post
    I hear what you're saying, but I'm not sure that ALL of these "exclusive missions" will be cash shop missions. Hopefully they mean "exclusive" to new missions in general, rather than just pay missions.
    Yeah, I was also under the impression the pay-to-play and 'resctricted' missions were two different things.
    Not saying that some of them won't be pay-to-play, but not all of them either.

I took 'exclusive missions' as 'new type of missions released with that update'.
    I hope I'm right at least ; because I certainly won't add a single extra buck to what I'm already paying.

I didn't think of it as a pay-to-play, but if they do then I'm gone. I see no reason to pay extra for content i think my $10/month should be covering for already.

However, I see good evidence that they will go for microtransactions. My evidence? All MMORPGs are slowly integrating some sort of real cash exchange for in-game content (other than subscription fee).

This is all quite interesting
    although i think we have about 1 year + until we see this stuff(or if any of it) so im not getting deeply excited about it but its still new change for the game
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

"exclusive" means exclusive to this expansion like update. all new free missions, conditional missions, advanced missions, and pay as you go missions will all fall under this label.

guess the greater question is why these abilities are limited to the new missions. something to do with the ps2 version perhaps? though they haven't really stated whether these new missions will exist for them or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazemi View Post
    "exclusive" means exclusive to this expansion like update. all new free missions, conditional missions, advanced missions, and pay as you go missions will all fall under this label.

guess the greater question is why these abilities are limited to the new missions. something to do with the ps2 version perhaps? though they haven't really stated whether these new missions will exist for them or not.
    The new features would have to be adapted to work for each existing mission, an undertaking that would completly change the mechanics of them all (and take a long time). It is much easier to have them work for the current missions by building them around the new abilities.

Thumbs up Make it shorter and I'll buy it.

Not that any of my characters will ever be capped, but its nice to see them taking the mechanics a little deeper.

I did not understand any of that!!?? woooo, but I read everyones comments and can make a little sense of it now. So I guess YAY!! Sounds like the implementation will be a neat advantage to our PSU population! GO PS!
    -LadyDatura

Hm, I'm not sure I like the sound of this.

As was previously expounded (love that word) within this thread, what's to keep everybody from spamming these new exclusive missions the same way they do White Beast/Seed Express?

...Well, okay, it'd be no different than it is now, but...

I guess we'll see. It sounds interesting, but it also sounds like it could end up making all the rest of the game untouched for the rest of its lifetime.