Thread: .

Default .

Last edited by Thanubis; Mar 17, 2009 at 04:35 PM.

Huh.. I guess this thread did go through... sort of. Submitted it during maintanence apparently it got mangled along the way.

Anyway I just wanted to know where in their respective missions each of these rare creatures spawns?

Awesome Thanubis thanks. I had a bit of a brain fart and went to do Dark Satellite S with this information in hand. I realized my mistake at around the 2nd block but decided to finish up anyway.

Incidently... the Darbelans in Dark Satellite spawn in the 3rd Block, 1 in the 2nd to last room and 2 in the last room of the block. Heh, scored a Black Heart (unit) and a Soul Eater. Had I been paying better atention maybe I would have lucked out and scored the Soul Banish from a higher level Darbelan in True Darkness.

Basically they replace the Jusnaguns in the 3rd Block, except for the one who spawns in the room by the Photon Charger, that one is replaced by some other monsters.
    Last edited by Dymalos; Mar 15, 2009 at 07:15 PM.

how do you take pics on PSP? just curious?

Quote Originally Posted by Thanubis View Post
    I've never seen a Jigo Booma yet, so I'm not sure about those. If I had to guess, I'd say they probably show up in the very final area after you take the warp in Block 3. The most likely replace the Kudetobs for the final "boss battle".
    Well your speculation was partially correct, there were 3 Jigoboomas in the "boss battle" as you say, but they were paired with a lot of Kudetobs and nothing else. I got them running Hill of Spores A while I was looking to add Kitty Claws to my collection. The Jigobooma's dropped a Holy Ray as well as an Aura Field.

Heh, well all that leaves for me now is the Rare Svalti, Lutus Jigga and Orgdus, as well as Rappy Igg. After those I'll have earned the killed all creatures title.

Quote Originally Posted by Dymalos View Post
    Well your speculation was partially correct, there were 3 Jigoboomas in the "boss battle" as you say, but they were paired with a lot of Kudetobs and nothing else. I got them running Hill of Spores A while I was looking to add Kitty Claws to my collection. The Jigobooma's dropped a Holy Ray as well as an Aura Field.

Heh, well all that leaves for me now is the Rare Svalti, Lutus Jigga and Orgdus, as well as Rappy Igg. After those I'll have earned the killed all creatures title.
    You played Ad-hoc and got the scorpion thing whose name escapes me currently?
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Zasharogan, and yep definitely did. Also I have no idea how or when but I just checked my creature log and I killed a lone Lutus Jigga at some point.

Also I just scored a Rappy Igg on Dancing Birds S. Unfortunately I only got the Kohibumiteri Longbow, but it was enough to push me over 80% on Bows. Also the Clearbox had the Lukmin 11* TCSM, which is better in every way than the 12* Delpi you get for Tech Mag Collector.

Nope I've tried when going through solo before, the door that he's behind is opaque and there just no way to get him to spawn without stepping into the room.