Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Pretty cool. I might draw up some weapon designs then. Doubt I'll be able to throw together a decent clothing design, as I'm not great at drawing people (and the template is a blank silhouette, so it'd look odd without me drawing the person in).

Still, this'd be a good chance to practice my drawing skills that I haven't used since University >_>

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

hm... i might try... although none of my current designs use phtons :/ ima give this a go...
    oh hang on... CLOTHES :OOOO

i hope sega pick the simple down to earth clothes... we need jeans! we need slightly more normal clothes..! but no doubt... some goshikaria simalar will win :/ either that or some school girl loli outfit :/

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Ah, shame I can't draw. I'm sure I could come up with a thing or two I'd like implemented, at least on female fleshies.

Regardless, I'd like to see what pops up from this. I'd like to see some of the ideas the fans have out there.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

I've been owrking on something for either female humanoids, or a clothing-style set for cast females. It's kind of a redux on Alys' clothes in PS4, but with (hopefully) some tweaks to it. I drew it at work without looking to reference anything while doing it, I just hope I didn't make it too similar that I'd need to redo it.

Thankfully my drawing skills are crap, so maybe that will make it different enough...? Anyway, it's a red cloak/shirt-kinda thing, with some baggy pants that the legs tuck into some armored boots. There's some chest armor, too, but nothing massive and bulky. There's also a belt-sash-thing around the waist with some ends that hang off that would trail as you run around (like the "long twin ponytails" hair for females), and some fingerless gloves with a metal plate on the back of the hand. Like I said, I'm going for a mesh of the old PS series' style with something that looks more modernized.

...Hey, at least it's better than the male Rappy-powered cast parts that I originally had. Plus, someone could do THAT a lot better than me.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Is anybody participating at this? I already sent 2