Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Finished story mode?

Have most of you guys finished the story missions? I feel like I should hold off finishing until I've got to lv 80 or so (currently lv 61). I am worried that once I finish the story I'll lost incentive to keep levelling up and finding stuff. Thoughts?

This is so opposite of what your mind set is after you beat the game. Beating the game opens up the feel of finding more items;if you want you can also redo the story missions as well ,so you dont loose that taste if you really are into story mode. But like i stated that is on the contrary you will want to find more items after you finish the story mode. Finishing the story mode also holds some goodies gaining Vivinnes double saber as well as absolute dance that cannont be obtained through regular means

That's awesome to hear. Thanks for the insight. In that case I'll press on and try to finish the story missions tonight. It's really good to know there is plenty more in store once story mode is over. It's unlikely I'll be able to take advantage of the multiplayer unfortunately.

I recommend leveling a *bit* more.
    I was level 64-ish and I still found the last boss a giant pain in the ass. D:

Also, you can play in multiplayer alone still, I think some missions are restricted without certain amounts of people though (not sure, don't take my word.)

yeah I failed a few times at lv61. I'll level up to 65 in missions and try again. Not sure what type to try with though.

Well, I played Acromaster and was using Twin Handguns and Twin Daggers if that helps |:
    I highly recommend using Twin Daggers though, especially when you have the skill where you spin your daggers vertically. It deals quite a load of damage.

Man finished the game first time at 57 as a CAST gunmaster. Yeah you want to finish up the story, it will unlock all the other missions for you while in multi mode (even if playing solo like myself). Once you have story knocked out that allows you to work harder on leveling up PA's and class levels, filling in collection material for other trophies and doing the world tours as well. There's a lot of life left in after beating the main game.
    Make Em Bleed!!

Character info (trial phase): http://psupedia.info/User:RahXephon

http://digitaldelights.tumblr.com/

Wow - I am now 65 and still can't beat the sucker. There some move that hit me with a meteor and kills whole part with one hit. Guess I need to store up some more scapedolls.

Oh, yeah, I hate that skill. Bring pills and a Wand/TCSM/Rod with Resta. If you quickly switch to TECHNIC weapon before the meteor drop, you can keep spamming it before it burns you to death.

Unless it's 1HKO'ing you, then I suggest finding some MENT Units and such.

Quick question for "After Story" players -

I seem to recall reading that one can save after the Story missions are completed...
    but it 'resets' ones' character? Statements upthread seem to contradict this.

So, to confirm: After Story Mission 8, does the game reset your character, as if you just imported it?