Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    Pretty much everything listed in blue or red in here:

What? You realize the 360 isn't the only platform PSU is on, right? As far as I know, they have no such need to report to Microsoft for the PC or the PS2, and somehow I doubt they go through such a process on the 360....

they do. it is a fact that Sega has acknowledged many times. why do you think they release seasonal decorations literally 2 weeks before the holiday? in Japan, the valentine's decorations were up soon after new years, we got it a few days before 2/14...

every update/change/upgrade has to be approved by MS.

I don't know why they don't upgrade the PS2 and PC servers outside of Japan whenever they want... i guess it's to maintain uniformity in the region? meaning, they can't say good news everyone, our latest update will be effective this weekend. we will have 4 new classes; fighforcegunner, gunforcemaster, warlock-techer and acro-yoda-master, along with a whole new planet, 400 new weapons and S12 missions. for Xbox 360 servers, none of these updates will take place until further notice, however we are happy to report the bug where your item box was replaced by one hundred rappy feathers has been fixed!

i would just get the game for PC and be done with it.

I'd make the game challenging (and make the challenges varied, for that matter).

No, cheap OHKO's moves aren't a challenge.
    They're just cheap.

Just some simple changes:

- Balance the missions (hopefully this improves with the release of S3 difficulty)
    - Market/push the game better
    - Get a decent composer or make better use of the music tracks
    - Make difficulty increase with more players present (higher enemy HP, and more enemies to fight in general)

Arika brings up a good point about Just Attack that I agree with, having it at full critical damage is just overpowered.

- Balance all missions

- Balance Masterforce so it equals to Gunmaster and Fighmaster

- Balance Wartecher & Guntecher to equal too other hybrids

- Foes should be increasingly difficult depending on how many are in party and that includes the odds of getting the items as to promote teamplay in the hardest difficulty.
    It also banishes Scape Dolls just to make forces a bit more useful.

- Speeding up the amount of new rares we should be able to get as too make the money worth it´s time.

- Alot of new Photon arts. We always need more.

Stuff i could only think for now. Gotta go in a bit.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck_Norris View Post
    I'd fix Sega. No, fuck that. I'd switch Sega with a decent company.
    This.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

Honestly change the whole game, it needs a lot of change, did i mention it needs change? A LOT OF IT?

In PSU, the only difficulty we have with the enemies is:how hard we get hit, how often we hit them, how hard we hit them and how long it takes to kill them. The only enemies in the game that require some kind of thought to kill them, are the ones that can make themselves invulnerable. Even then, you either just wait it out or hit something else.

It's gotten to the point where warping/teleporting enemies are more of a nuisance to us than a clever tactic on the enemy's part.

It's difficult to satisfy people in general. Some will complain things are too easy, others will complain things are too difficult. Some players want to take their time while others want to rush it as quickly as possible - how do you strike a balance?

Everyone's quick to say: "Just balance the missions so it's not boring" but what could possibly satisfy you? How can you change it so that: you will like it for the next 10 or more hours, your friend that has 12 hours a day to play the game will like it and your friend that only has one hour a day to play the game will like it too?

tl;dr version: Will rebalancing missions so that enemies are smarter/faster/stronger really make the missions better? Will adjusting the drop rates really make for a better game?

We don't want these to happen again - if not already:

Spoiler!

Those were attempts at making the game "better." Especially the evil Photon Drops...
    Last edited by biggabertha; Mar 24, 2009 at 03:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkace View Post
    they do. it is a fact that Sega has acknowledged many times. why do you think they release seasonal decorations literally 2 weeks before the holiday? in Japan, the valentine's decorations were up soon after new years, we got it a few days before 2/14...

every update/change/upgrade has to be approved by MS.

I don't know why they don't upgrade the PS2 and PC servers outside of Japan whenever they want... i guess it's to maintain uniformity in the region? meaning, they can't say good news everyone, our latest update will be effective this weekend. we will have 4 new classes; fighforcegunner, gunforcemaster, warlock-techer and acro-yoda-master, along with a whole new planet, 400 new weapons and S12 missions. for Xbox 360 servers, none of these updates will take place until further notice, however we are happy to report the bug where your item box was replaced by one hundred rappy feathers has been fixed!

i would just get the game for PC and be done with it.
    Only thing that ms has to certify is the title updates, nothing else.

- Rebalance all missions:
    * Rebalancing meseta/mp rewards.
    * Increasing the ammount of enemies on certain missions (mostly v1 missions like The Dual Sentinel, which has many huge rooms with like 3 enemies) ._.
    * Rebalancing enemies lvls on several missions. For example there are some missions that have lvl 90+ enemies on A rank and some that have lvl 85+ enemies on S2...
    My idea about rank rebalancing would be something like...
    C rank - lvl 1 to 20
    B rank - lvl 25 to 45
    A rank - lvl 50 to 95
    S rank - lvl 100 to 145
    S2 rank - lvl 150 to 170
    S3 rank - lvl 175 to 195

- The highest difficulty rank on a certain mission should have enemies higher leveled than the current cap.
    For example, using my idea of rank rebalancing, with a lvl 150 cap the lvl 175+ missions should start to be released, and when the cap would get to lvl 170 or 180 we would start getting the next rank (200+)...

- Class rebalance:
    * Making ratechs, gitechs, noszonde and nosmegid hit multiple parts of big enemies.
    * Increasing Masterforce HP by 15%. It would still have the lowest HP of all classes, but not as low as they have now (increasing from 85% HP mod to 100%, compared to fortecher 112%).
    * New light element attack techs (at least a foie equivalente, a ratech and a gitech).
    * Making Wartecher and Guntecher somewhat stronger, for example...
    Guntecher getting S rank cards, and changing photon arts levels to 20/40/30/40.
    Wartecher getting S rank whips and tech mags, and changing photon arts levels to 40/20/40/30 (these PA levels might sound somewhat unfair, but this wouldn't make WT overpowered, due to it's lower stats compared to many other classes).
    Also, like this we would finally have some classes that can use S rank cards and S rank whips to their full potential (lvl 40 PA).
    Wartecher getting S rank whips and tech mags might sound unfair for acrotecher, but acrotecher is mostly a support class, with only lvl 20 skills it can't use whips at their best...Also S rank tech mags would make more sense to WT than the S rank wands it has, since tech mags are what WT would use together with their melee weapons...
    * Maybe also increasing Acrotecher PAs to 30/30/30/50, making it an hybrid of the 3 types of attack while keeping the focus on support (only maybe ).
    * Make longbows a bit stronger so they would be as good as rifles...
    Last edited by Ezodagrom; Mar 24, 2009 at 06:26 AM.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Wow, I like it just the way it is lol. I can see your point on the marketing though most of my friends never heard of this game till I mention it, then the license fee scares them off! How about the first 3 months free?