Page 80 of 95 FirstFirst ... 30707778798081828390 ... LastLast

yeah someone should officialize the Limit Break thing. 3 peeps have all given information, and every one seems to confuse me further on the function of them.

So do they simply increase damage, targets, or number of hitboxes, or do they all do different things?

Confusionnnnn

Quote Originally Posted by RemiusTA View Post
    yeah someone should officialize the Limit Break thing. 3 peeps have all given information, and every one seems to confuse me further on the function of them.

So do they simply increase damage, targets, or number of hitboxes, or do they all do different things?

Confusionnnnn
    My understanding of Limit Break, so far:

Foie and Diga's Limit Break allows them to hit multiple hitboxes on the same creature. The global tech changes that accompanied the Supplemental Update allowed them to hit multiple enemies if very close together, something that is separate from the Limit Break.

Megid (and presumably Barta and Zonde)'s Limit Break makes them stronger.

Seems like they added multi-targetting to the "big single hit" ones, and powered up the piercing ones.

With that said...it still seems like Barta and Zonde pale in comparison to Megid/Foie/Diga. But that may just be me, speaking as a non-MF.

Hopefully they added a hitbox sensor during the explosion that does the second hitbox damage. Otherwise Foie and Diga will have to be aimed perfectly to even make use of the limit breaks.

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniDragon View Post
    Been asking the same thing ever since the update went into place. But until all this "Limit Break" nonsense gets cleared up, we Sword guys might as well be speaking Martian, cause no one is listening.

EDIT: Oh, and JP needs to be dropkicked collectively for spamming WB. I thought we were the only idiots doing that. ._.
    Yeah I noticed that. Maybe we should just make a dozen posts all asking the same question in a marginally different manner. Annoy people into submission.
    No seriously though. We should probably just make a new thread, looks like the only people posting here at this stage are techers.

its possible some limit breaks can change after this week's update. remember sonichi did mention that there were some bugs they will be fixing.
    Quit PSO2

Any info on how much EVP rapid react gives a Masterforce? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Magus_84 View Post
    Seems like they added multi-targetting to the "big single hit" ones, and powered up the piercing ones.
    Am I the only to think it should have been the other way round? <_<;

A rock that hits a huge mobs several times, while the piercing techs still can't hit more than a single hitbox on the same mob at a time doesn't make much sense.

I just think Rafoie should hit multiple hitboxes.

I still dont see how a sword can "hit" an enemy multiple times while an explosion the SIZE of the enemy cannot.

Yeah. It gets me annoyed when I see a grenade launcher's explosion hit so many
    targets, then rafoie's explosion, which is like 5x the size, hit one on a dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deragonite View Post
    How bad were the nerfs to Majarra and Jabroga? Are they still practical to use?
    only majarra's 2nd combo was nerfed and with the boost in atp to most of the jobs, its pretty much like how it was before the update in terms of damage. jabroga's still useful, it just can't be badly abused on everything that moves anymore. so people will actually have to learn to use it properly