Page 65 of 95 FirstFirst ... 15556263646566676875 ... LastLast
    DA BANINATAH! GET TO DA CHOPPAH!!!

Hey Angra. You still on the US servers?

Hey, at least you can log in. That community thing is awesome, even if you can't do anything.
    Last edited by Dhylec; Apr 2, 2009 at 10:38 PM. Reason: merge

Quote Originally Posted by beatrixkiddo View Post
    JP uploaded just died, did anyone save that pic or have it cached and can re-upload?
    uploaded it to my gallery.

(Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

DA BANINATAH! GET TO DA CHOPPAH!!!

Christ, 12809 damage in a single hit? That's amazing. Now if only Zonde got some double-hit love...

Quote Originally Posted by SATatami View Post
    Christ, 12809 damage in a single hit? That's amazing. Now if only Zonde got some double-hit love...
    I don't think that's double shot guys...I remember Inazuma posting that he literally could not double shot with Foie/Diga normally. I think it's 2x Foie o.o!

holy sh*t so u do 1 cast with the tech power of two foie's or is that just one foie hitting two boxes?
    Last edited by str898mustang; Apr 2, 2009 at 11:28 PM.
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

Quote Originally Posted by Ffuzzy-Logik View Post
    Allow me to explain, then.

For melee PAs, there isn't much point in increasing PA level, except to gain extra combos, but that only applies to like three types and only one of them might actually benefit from it. Otherwise, you only gain something like maybe 10% ATP for the entire 10 levels, hardly game altering.

The big benefit in increasing PA level is for bullets, most notably for things like bow and rifle. The things here is that you get more ATP modifier, more elemental percent, and sometimes even special bullet effects. The thing is, you only have to increase the PA level once to get the elemental increase and the special effects.

Add all of this up, and you realize that there is not much point in using more than one PALV+ on each weapon, and even then ranged weapons are going to benefit much more than melee weapons. Factor in that each type has its own PALV+ modifications, and suddenly the flexibility of extra levels for Newmans and Humans seems pretty worthless, since 10 appears to be more than enough for any one type.
    I see. Well, it makes sense considering the differences between the races are pretty miniscule, and allowing them something like +20% ATP/ATA with certain weapons would certainly allow them to eclipse the other races. An extra +10 PA levels for a single weapon type is certainly nothing to scoff at - most skills gain a sizable 10% ATA increase from that, in addition to the 10-40% ATP increase (obviously dependent on the skill in question).

That said, I do wish the difference were larger, and I also wish the limit were +20 instead of +10, if only so I can play a Wartecher with those purdy, purdy 41+ techs. Of course, that'd require that PALV+ applied to tech weapons in the first place...

Blanked out because 5 is the max. Isn' tthat what the kanji and 5 mean?
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Current cap is lvl5, ST said they'd increase the caps 'later'
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.