Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default Whats your Cell phone? You like it?

well not to show off but i just upgraded [T-mobile] to The Samsung Behold.
    full touch screen and the works. and i LOVE IT
    i love the touch screen only bad part is that i have to use ONLY samsung headphones and that its slower than the LG Dare.

what im asking is that whats your phone and your provider and if you like it, if you do or dont why?
    Khanny - Female Cast - Hunter - Fighter - Ship 10 Lv 30

"I kinda do YouTube "

My phones have always been the really lame, free, hilariously shaped ones that they give you when someone else in your family starts up a contract. But that isn't a problem since I pretty much only use my cell to text people, which it's pretty alright at. I have Sprint because it's the only provider that covers my area (a middle-of-nowhere college town with about three things in it, counting the university).

I wouldn't mind getting an iPhone, but it's not like I'd pay for one either.

Who is this guy again? Shadowpawn's Avatar

I have a LG Shine, it's okay but I wanted a Smart Phone.
    Spoiler!

Next time I'll get either an iPhone or an Android powered phone.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

To all you people with touch screens: Enjoy your fingerprints and semi usefulness.

I have a Kyocera Wild Card. Probably can't find the pic at the moment, so I'll update later. It's Virgin Mobile service by the way.

U SAID VIRGIN HUUURRRRRF HUUURRF HURF

Fingerprints aren't hard to wipe off.

Mine's black, though.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

I don't carry a cell phone. Carrying quarters and asking strangers to use theirs is much more fun.

Supreme Pantless Commander SpikeOtacon's Avatar

I have a Razr V3m, before that I had some generic plastic bubble thing that could never get reception. I never had much of a use for a cell phone until I got into college so I've only owned two. My cell phone does me just fine. Despite Sprint's valiant efforts to lock me out of my own phone I am able to bluetooth wallpapers and ringtones into it if I feel like changing them as well as getting them back off.

I don't really have any future cell phone purchases in mind. At one point I did consider the Blackberry Pearl but I don't have much use for any of the features it offers when I think about it.

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter

It's actually purple. <3
    The front shiny part is a mirror.
    And I really hate my phone! :>

& stirring up controversy
    Lake WorthLESS, FLO-RIDA, IN DAH GHETTO CUZ I'M A GANGSTUH

I have the SAMSUNG Juke. >_> Yeah I know its kinda goofy but it's my first cell phone and it's probably the best MP3 playing Phone next to the iPhone.

I have a sidekick lx I guess i like it.Its all messed up now I only like it because of AIM text and music.The phone on it is horrible can hardly hear.Im probably gonna get an unlocked iphone since at&t is gonna start selling them tommorow for 599$-699$.But I like t-mobile and wont switch just for the phone.