Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm using a HUcast right now as my main character. He's at level 62 right now. But, I'm already almost to level 50, and I've made it to the V-Hard Ruins. So, that means I need to level my mag up quickly. It has about 35 points in Strength, 16 in Defense, 10 in Dex., and 1 in magic (ugh, what a waste. He got the wasted point back when it was still a normal mag). Any tips?

bah, just realized I posted this in the wrong section. Sorry about that.

It's hard for Andriods to raise power MAGs, because the Dimate needed to raise the POW on the MAG is also used to heal. If you're in a hurry to level the POW, use Sol Atomizers..although this will add some DEX and DEF(I think?). If you want pure POW, Dimate all the way.

Lurker

i would spend a night offline just feeding it until it gets to 120 or so. put some dex on it before you get to ultimate or you are going to be missing quite alot. try to change the balance on it so it becomes something else. a different mag may level faster.

If you want power give him sol atomizer or moon atomizer(depends on the mag). I didn't belive it at the begining but,YES the moon atomizer gives power to my mag and sol atomizer gives mind. (Strange) That way you don't need to waste your healing items.

I forget what mag i had that did this it was something with a V but it was lvl 67 and sols raised the pow 1/3 of the way up.

Crazy Monkeys!!!!

It may sound strange, but I like to use a timer to keep track. Set it for 3 mins ata time. This is very helpful.
    I have a horrible habit of forgetting about my mag.
    Makes me happy mines done

If you want to level it very fast, camp your character in the shop and stay there. Then download a stopwatch timer from the net and set it so it rings every 3:45 minutes, if I remember correctly. (not sure if this varies with mag type). Then, everytime it rings, feeds it. Yes sure, you could go fight some meanies meanwhile but sometimes you will be too occupied to feed it.

You should be able to feed him about 48 items an hour this way.

Let's say, as an example, that you feed it an item that gives him 14 points of power. In 1 hour you should be able to raise his power stat by 6 or 7 levels (48 * 14 / 100) Does'nt look like much but I usually do this while I'm not playing PSO and I'm still around. Like while doing the laundry or surf on PSOW.

I think its 3 minutes and 17 secounds...well that what ive heard...

You Need The D? Then You Need Me! Vitamin_D's Avatar

On 2003-02-14 06:50, Reinaldo wrote:
    If you want power give him sol atomizer or moon atomizer(depends on the mag). I didn't belive it at the begining but,YES the moon atomizer gives power to my mag and sol atomizer gives mind. (Strange) That way you don't need to waste your healing items.
    Yeah, the new GC Mag Bhima is like that. It's SO much easier to get Moons than Sols.