Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

After not getting any decent answers fror the last couple of weeks, I created a petition so we can make our concerns about this heard by the people actually in charge:
    http://www.petitiononline.com/XboxPSO/petition.html
    Please sign it and spread the word. This affects all potential XBox PSO players. Thank you!

Petitions have even less power than the UN has on George W. Bush!!
    "Sword logic? That's cute."

Any way micro soft will be like "Hahahaaaaaa...NO!!!"

well seeing is though that microsoft runs one servers and sega runs the other......NO......

this petition wont work...

and the japanese wont like to hear 12 year old americans cussing on them, i guess...

hm... i think they should link every server together but leave some ships where you only can enter with one teritory-version...
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

Mayor McCheese

Doesnt really affect me. And I'm an xbox player. Seriously, it seems that everyone has a gripe with it. Be grateful Microsoft is actually picking up the publishing rights in the US. Sega just seemed to be sitting on them.

edit: To me, international play is alot like a documentry on a DVD. When you purchase said DVD, you take notice of the documentry, but you never watch it. Then when a company decides to re-release a special edition DVD and leaves off the documentry, everyone gets defensive and tries to "protest" or "boycott" this version of the DVD.

I've been playing PSO since the US release and I can count on my hand the number of times I played with JP gamers. After Ver.2, most wanted nothing to do with US gamers! So this removal means very little to me. Sure, I'll miss playing with my Ver.2 Brit friends (poor poor jeebus...), but since there's no apparent movement to get it out in Europe...I'll manage.

And folks, these petitions wont work. Nearly everyone who signs it will break it. If you really want to stick it to Microsoft, you have to think on a larger scale. Get folks to stop purchasing XBOX games, consoles, accessories, etc...get them to stop going on Live. Otherwise, you might as well grab some friends and try to make a picket line infront of Microsoft HQ.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TerribleDeliMeat on 2003-02-14 12:08 ]</font>

SR-16 Packing RAmar

The Japanese don't wanna play with us... And If that's the case, I don't want to play with them. They can goto hell for all I care and thier imperialist attitude will only continue to hold them back. I would like to play with my friends in the UK tho :/

Geez, what a negative attitude here...

Most petitions do not work because they demand unrealistic things. No fee on PSO v2 was not going to happen. Anybody who thought otherwise is naive.
    This is something all parties stand to gain from. We will be able to paly with everybody we please and Sonic Team will be able to keep getting money from the Hunter's License sales, since we would continue to play longer.
    If you just fold your hands, nothing is going to happen. It takes you about a minute to sign that petition with nothing to lose and everything to gain. If you don't like petitions, call Sega, call MS and tell them yourself, but do something.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ThreeOfNineteen on 2003-02-14 12:54 ]</font>

Mayor McCheese

There's a reason why international play wasnt tossed in.

If what abzorba said was true, then it appears international play would be a possibility sometime.

The "security issues" could simply be a way to deter potential importing. Or it could be it was too difficult to moniter each individual Live! region and provide decent support. Or it could very well be a way to isolate cheating outbreaks.

I'm sure Microsoft has their reasons to remove international play.