Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

i so hope that real.
    if its not then they just put a lot of work into it lol.

you would think sega would have said on a different day if its real.

eitehr way i wouldnt be surprised in the slightest of a + version =/
    -PSO2 Character-
    Name: ナユキ
    Hu: 71 Fi: 75 Ra: 70 Gu: 75 Fo: 75 Te: 75 Br: 75 Bo: 70
    Race: Newman
    Ship 2

i think it could be real, i mean it does say its coming in autumn..... its still spring, so like another season or a good few months seams reasonable enough time.

id like to think that if it is an april fools prank that its the time scale thats wrongb and we get it sooner LOL yeah right
    XBOX360 GT: B2 BASSMAN
    FROBOT in disguise: cast forte/master gunner transer thighmaster
    Jaguar: acro fighter/FIgunner
    Dharlethi: fortetecher
    Fuzzy Peach: fortefighter

Another really poor April Fools "joke".

I wish April 2nd would get here already.

lol

Like they'd give updates to US servers.
    In the beginning there was chaos. Our victory brought order to the land, prosperity to mankind. Now that order is threatened. The sacred walls of Olympus have been breached. Alas in the end, he will suffer. In the end we will triumph. In the end there will be only chaos.
    God of War III

nyoro_n of PSU official forums :P sup?

PS2/PC: Kalyna / Confused Caseal / Chibi Chibi / Konata Izumi

360: Kalyna / Confused Caseal / ?? / ??
    gt: nyoronpsu

That's pretty cruel

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Something is bothering me though...
    [All longbow bullets will receive increased firing rate and attack power. Furthermore, all LV41+ longbow bullets inflict LV5 status effects.]

None can use LV 41 longbow bullets at the present time....

autumn... not as bad as i expected...

now that i think about it more im calling an april the 1st joke. think about it.

sega are milking us from this game. i can actually feel the presidents hands round my udders just now.
    there not gonna give something away for free when they know it has fresh milk
    -PSO2 Character-
    Name: ナユキ
    Hu: 71 Fi: 75 Ra: 70 Gu: 75 Fo: 75 Te: 75 Br: 75 Bo: 70
    Race: Newman
    Ship 2

i find the guardians cash stupid becauseu have to buy it on the billing site u should like earn it on doing missions and stuff and i dont even know how u will be able to purchase it on the billing site it doesnt even show i have a license and i do on the 360 servers so if i bought guardians cash how would it connect to my license on my 360 lol sega is so stupid yo
    ....KsE

Beat of Resonance Forbiddenbeatz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto14 View Post
    i find the guardians cash stupid becauseu have to buy it on the billing site u should like earn it on doing missions and stuff and i dont even know how u will be able to purchase it on the billing site it doesnt even show i have a license and i do on the 360 servers so if i bought guardians cash how would it connect to my license on my 360 lol sega is so stupid yo
    This is what the Guardians Cash section of what they put up says:

And here is the link to the whole page incase anyone else wants to read:

http://psupedia.info/Ambition_of_the...%BC%8B_Edition

Quote Originally Posted by PSUpedia
    New Billing System Options:

In addition to the GUARDIANS License, GUARDIANS Cash will be available for purchase at the billing site. When purchased, these items give players access to optional in-game content such as exclusive missions, weapon grinding, the ability to change the element of weapons and line shields, the ability to increase the elemental attribute of weapons and line shields, and more. GUARDIANS Cash can be bought in bulk and saved for later use. Currently there is no pricing schedule available for these items.

* Exclusive missions will require payment each time they're played. Furthermore, an option will be presented for the party leader to cover the cost of the mission for all party members or for each party member to pay for it themselves.
    * Unlike the normal grinding system, the optional pay-to-upgrade system will never fail. However, a maximum number of upgrades will be established to limit the number of times a weapon or line shield can be modified.
    I'm not too fond of the idea of having to pay every time to do these exclusive missions but the "never fail" part of the grinding... that could be real usefull in getting more weapons 10/10.

**Edit** : Hmmm... now that I think about it... the whole "party leader covering the price for whole party" option seems a little fishy but... lets try to be optimistic about this whole supposed AotI+ thing and hope it isn't a very well done April Fool's Joke lol.
    Last edited by Forbiddenbeatz; Apr 1, 2009 at 02:35 PM.
    PSU (PC/PS2) ::: Forbiddenbeat - 84+ Beast M - Fighgunner ::: Mira - 35+ CAST F - Fortegunner

FFXI (retired/lent out character lol) ::: Belmung (Caitsith Server) - 75 WHM / RDM / NIN / DRG / WAR / SAM